Quote Originally Posted by Lither_1927 View Post
But the Samaritan didn't invite the injured man to permanently live in his house, ciphen off his wages, threaten him with terrorism and convert his family to Islam amongst other things.

No offence Eric but your version of Christianity is weak and definitely a self flagelating suicide cult. Which will lead to the death and destruction of a people and culture as we have previously discussed. Christianity wasn't always like this...

Knock out blow Sludge? You're definitely not right and prone to violent ideation. Always talking about people getting a "leathering" . In this thread alone you conjured up inages of hitting God with a hammer. If this were a boxing match, your hype men in the corner (jon and tito) would've thrown the towel in. You're a terrible advert for Atheism, but as we have discovered in this thread your real religion is multiculturalism along with anti white sentiment. You are a fundamentalist with some poorly thought out extreme views. You aren't the voice of common sense as you seem to think.
Maybe i'm being paranoid but you have SPECIFICALLY targeted Christianity for repeated strong criticism , stating that a right wing Christian is your idea of hell.. yet Christians are responsible for zero deaths in recent British history...Now do Islam...
There was me thinking that Christianity was about loving everyone as our neighbour. I'd forgotten about Luke 6:35 where the son of man says "Love your neighbour as yourself unless they're a muslim or black"....

Your mask has slipped. You should feel ashamed. Jesus would have fcking hated you.