+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 23

Thread: The Official Predictions Thread

  1. #1

    The Official Predictions Thread

    Here is your one-stop-shop to keep on top of the various predictions made here. Ever wondered who is the true CCMB Nostradamus? Keep track here and we'll find out.

    Remember, each prediction needs to have a link to the original post. There is to be no paraphrasing or attributing predictions to other posters - proof of what they said is required.

  2. #2

    Re: The Official Predictions Thread

    Summary of prediction: Clint Eastwood to die on August 7th

    Post content: "all hell breaks loose two days after Clint Eastwood's death is announced"

    Date prediction made: August 4th

    Date of outcome: August 7th

    Link: https://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.ph...=1#post5328519

    Poster name: Organ Morgan

  3. #3

    Re: The Official Predictions Thread

    Summary of prediction: Beginning of World War III

    Post content: "Expect World War III to begin within the next four weeks."

    Date prediction made: August 2nd

    Date of outcome: Before August 30th

    Link: https://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.ph...=1#post5328189

    Poster name: Organ Morgan

  4. #4

    Re: The Official Predictions Thread

    Quite an ironic post from the king of Russia collusion delusion

    However, I predict that Cyril will come crawling back with his tail dangling between his legs.

  5. #5

    Re: The Official Predictions Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Quite an ironic post from the king of Russia collusion delusion

    However, I predict that Cyril will come crawling back with his tail dangling between his legs.
    thats not his tail

  6. #6

    Re: The Official Predictions Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Quite an ironic post from the king of Russia collusion delusion

    However, I predict that Cyril will come crawling back with his tail dangling between his legs.
    I had an account on this site many years ago I even remember it when it was a bulletin board have never seen anything like this OM is living rent free inside this lads head. Organ Morgan is very persistent but from what i observe on here OM is trying to reason with posters who still believe even after Let's go Brandon has had 2 shots and 3 boosters that the gene therapy is for the greater good. And just for a bit of mischief do you think they will call Arizona this year or will they carry on looking in the trash to get enough votes to overturn Kari? Maricopa not announcing for another 24 hour
    Nightmare for Lardy..jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

  7. #7

    Re: The Official Predictions Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Clandestine View Post
    I had an account on this site many years ago I even remember it when it was a bulletin board have never seen anything like this OM is living rent free inside this lads head. Organ Morgan is very persistent but from what i observe on here OM is trying to reason with posters who still believe even after Let's go Brandon has had 2 shots and 3 boosters that the gene therapy is for the greater good. And just for a bit of mischief do you think they will call Arizona this year or will they carry on looking in the trash to get enough votes to overturn Kari? Maricopa not announcing for another 24 hour
    Nightmare for Lardy..jpg
    all depends if they are using those dominion machines again and maybe those mules up to there tricks again i have a feeling where this one is going

  8. #8

    Re: The Official Predictions Thread

    Saturday 6th August 2022 we beat Reading 2 -1

  9. #9

    Re: The Official Predictions Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    all depends if they are using those dominion machines again and maybe those mules up to there tricks again i have a feeling where this one is going
    oh mate ..please feck off with this garbage that you can't prove...oh....wait! Mike pillow has the evidence, ffs

  10. #10

    Re: The Official Predictions Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    all depends if they are using those dominion machines again and maybe those mules up to there tricks again i have a feeling where this one is going
    Unfortunately I don't have the time to go through all the Big Lie predictions. Suffice to say, there was a lot and they were 100% incorrect

  11. #11

    Re: The Official Predictions Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Quite an ironic post from the king of Russia collusion delusion

    However, I predict that Cyril will come crawling back with his tail dangling between his legs.
    there's that irony and lack of self awareness again, good lad

  12. #12

    Re: The Official Predictions Thread

    Mention of Biden, the hair sniffing king, he's supposedly tested Covid positive once again. He's the bloke, let's remember, who declared last summer that those who were double vaccinated, like him, could not get Covid. Fast forward to today and he's allegedly rolled a sleeve up a total of four times.

    Biden continues to test positive for Covid-19 Wednesday following rebound diagnosis - https://edition.cnn.com/2022/08/03/p...-19/index.html

  13. #13

    Re: The Official Predictions Thread

    Biden is becoming more incoherent as each month passes. I wouldn't take his utterings too seriously.

  14. #14
    International jon1959's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Sheffield - out of Roath
    Posts
    13,159

    Re: The Official Predictions Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Biden is becoming more incoherent as each month passes. I wouldn't take his utterings too seriously.
    True. He sometimes comes across as a random word generator (like a few on here) but usually gets corrected by his inner circle and minders pretty quickly - unlike the one who came before him. Bottle of bleach anyone?

    https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...d-19-vaccines/

  15. #15

    Re: The Official Predictions Thread

    In open court Alex Jones accuses the Clintons of kid fiddling. I predict the BBC will not report that.



  16. #16

    Re: The Official Predictions Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    In open court Alex Jones accuses the Clintons of kid fiddling. I predict the BBC will not report that.


    In this court case, Alex Jones was asked if he had recently shared a video of the judge on fire. He said no. The attorneys then played the video.

    But yeah, he's probably trustworthy.

    Alex Jones FFS even the other idiots here know better


  17. #17

    Re: The Official Predictions Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Quite an ironic post from the king of Russia collusion delusion

    However, I predict that Cyril will come crawling back with his tail dangling between his legs.
    For unknown reasons, in my mind's eye I saw Cyril as similar to the singer Willie Nelson... aged, haggard, unkempt and likely with a hearing aid or two.

    I also saw him fronting a band, Willie and the Clotshotters.

    We've long speculated who his heir would be. Lardy was the top pick as he had appeared to have groomed him for the role for a considerable time (mostly while he was sat on his lap). It appears we were correct.

  18. #18

    Re: The Official Predictions Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    In open court Alex Jones accuses the Clintons of kid fiddling. I predict the BBC will not report that.


    Just to put this, his comments and you even posting his words, into context.

    This was one of a string of court cases where parents of small children gunned to death at school claimed damages because his show spread lies that it had never happened. Not only did they have to deal with the unimaginable grief of the brutal murder of their child in a place where they should be safe and happy, they also had to deal with being harassed and threatened at home thanks to Alex Jones' years long campaign on Infowars calling it a hoax and those same parents actors.

    A full decade of this, when their dead children should be approaching adulthood, and they are finally in court, where Jones has been telling more lies under oath (see above, and that he had no messages on his phone about Sandy Hook). Jones lost, of course, and will be paying tens of millions of dollars in damages with more trials to come.


    So in a court case for one of the most reprehensible acts of lying I can think of, where the defendant also told provable lies, our CCMB colleague Organ Morgan thinks it is appropriate to bring up another of his in-court lies. That's the level that Organ is now operating on. We can all draw our own conclusions of what type of 'man' he is.

  19. #19

    Re: The Official Predictions Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Just to put this, his comments and you even posting his words, into context.

    This was one of a string of court cases where parents of small children gunned to death at school claimed damages because his show spread lies that it had never happened. Not only did they have to deal with the unimaginable grief of the brutal murder of their child in a place where they should be safe and happy, they also had to deal with being harassed and threatened at home thanks to Alex Jones' years long campaign on Infowars calling it a hoax and those same parents actors.

    A full decade of this, when their dead children should be approaching adulthood, and they are finally in court, where Jones has been telling more lies under oath (see above, and that he had no messages on his phone about Sandy Hook). Jones lost, of course, and will be paying tens of millions of dollars in damages with more trials to come.


    So in a court case for one of the most reprehensible acts of lying I can think of, where the defendant also told provable lies, our CCMB colleague Organ Morgan thinks it is appropriate to bring up another of his in-court lies. That's the level that Organ is now operating on. We can all draw our own conclusions of what type of 'man' he is.
    It's a disgrace that certain posters have been allowed to continue posting the sick crap that Alex Jones spews from his mouth.

    Where are the mods?

  20. #20

    Re: The Official Predictions Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Just to put this, his comments and you even posting his words, into context.

    This was one of a string of court cases where parents of small children gunned to death at school claimed damages because his show spread lies that it had never happened. Not only did they have to deal with the unimaginable grief of the brutal murder of their child in a place where they should be safe and happy, they also had to deal with being harassed and threatened at home thanks to Alex Jones' years long campaign on Infowars calling it a hoax and those same parents actors.

    A full decade of this, when their dead children should be approaching adulthood, and they are finally in court, where Jones has been telling more lies under oath (see above, and that he had no messages on his phone about Sandy Hook). Jones lost, of course, and will be paying tens of millions of dollars in damages with more trials to come.


    So in a court case for one of the most reprehensible acts of lying I can think of, where the defendant also told provable lies, our CCMB colleague Organ Morgan thinks it is appropriate to bring up another of his in-court lies. That's the level that Organ is now operating on. We can all draw our own conclusions of what type of 'man' he is.
    Can you image the human suffering that Jones bestowed upon the parents who had already experienced the most devastating loss of a child? He could have easily established the truth of the matter but like many conspiracy theorists he ignored facts and, in his case, monetised the situation for his own fantasy and financial gain. Just how low can people get?
    And to think that someone on here thinks that he is a reliable source and the media should be giving oxygen to more of Jones' poisonous fantasies speaks volumes - and by linking to further allegations by the disgusting individual at this particular juncture is beyond belief.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •