+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: The Official Predictions Thread

Re: The Official Predictions Thread

I didn't predict Clint Eastwood would croak on that date or any other date. Someone misread what I did post about him.

As for the Clintons, specifically Bill, he made many jaunts to Epstein's island. So has Bill Gates who started visiting there after Epstein's conviction, as the New York Times noted in this article: Bill Gates Met With Jeffrey Epstein Many Times, Despite His Past - https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/12/b...ill-gates.html

Here's Epstein's unredacted list of contacts: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lA7...3-ctcALwF/view

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    I didn't predict Clint Eastwood would croak on that date or any other date. Someone misread what I did post about him.

As for the Clintons, specifically Bill, he made many jaunts to Epstein's island. So has Bill Gates who started visiting there after Epstein's conviction, as the New York Times noted in this article: Bill Gates Met With Jeffrey Epstein Many Times, Despite His Past - https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/12/b...ill-gates.html

Here's Epstein's unredacted list of contacts: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lA7...3-ctcALwF/view
    Maybe you can tell us why you had August 9th circled on your calendar, from that post.

And just brushing over the world war 3 prediction?!

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Maybe you can tell us why you had August 9th circled on your calendar, from that post.

And just brushing over the world war 3 prediction?!
    Are you disappointed WW3 hasn't begun? The Pope says differently. MSM outlets freely acknowledge NATO/the West are embroiled in a proxy war with Russia and its allies.

Do you require a headline in your Daily Spurt newspaper to clock what's happening in the world beyond the end of your hooter?

Are you disappointed WW3 hasn't begun? The Pope says differently. MSM outlets freely acknowledge NATO/the West are embroiled in a proxy war with Russia and its allies.

Do you require a headline in your Daily Spurt newspaper to clock what's happening in the world beyond the end of your hooter?
    Hang on, you’re the one who specified a date. Did anything that resembled a formal declaration of war happen on 9 August? I think it’s a fair point thatit often doesn’t need that formal declaration for it to be clear that there is a war going on, but specifying a date like you did rather invalidates that argument. Also, the Pope was talking about World War 3 for months before August 9, so did you disagree with him back in, say, June?

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Hang on, you’re the one who specified a date. Did anything that resembled a formal declaration of war happen on 9 August? I think it’s a fair point thatit often doesn’t need that formal declaration for it to be clear that there is a war going on, but specifying a date like you did rather invalidates that argument. Also, the Pope was talking about World War 3 for months before August 9, so did you disagree with him back in, say, June?
    Yes, I did expect a direct military conflict between Russian and NATO forces earlier. Naturally, I'm pleased to be wrong.

The Pope did state what was plain earlier as you stated.

Why China and India are sending troops to Russia

Six months into its invasion of Ukraine, Russia is hosting joint military exercises with several countries, including China and India.

https://www.newstatesman.com/interna...-troops-russia

Summary of prediction: Cataclysmic trigger event

Post content: "Friday the 23rd to Tuesday 27th, actually, and I made no prediction re what the nature of the cataclysmic trigger event might be"

Date prediction made: September 21st (and previously)

Date of outcome: Between September 23rd and 27th

Link: https://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.ph...=1#post5346854

Poster name: Organ Morgan

One from Luc Montagnier.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-05-...two-years.html

Everyone vaccinated for covid will DIE, warns French virologist

There is no chance of long-term survival for anyone who received a Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) injection, according to leading French virologist Luc Montagnier.

Everyone who is getting jabbed for the Chinese Virus will die, he reportedly stated during a recent interview, which you can watch below at Brighteon.com.

“There is no hope and no possible treatment for those who have already been vaccinated,” Montagnier stated plainly during the segment. “We must be prepared to cremate the bodies.”

After studying at length the ingredients contained in the injections and what they do, Montagnier came to the conclusion that every single person who gets the shot will eventually die from antibody-dependent enhancement, or ADE.

“That is all that can be said,” he added.

Montagnier is credited with being the first to discover HIV, by the way, having warned last spring that the Wuhan Flu contains artificially spliced DNA from the autoimmune-provoking virus. It now appears as though these same alterations can be found in Chinese Virus “vaccines,” which are priming people’s bodies for eventual sudden death.

Montagnier also stated last year that the “presence of elements of HIV and germs of malaria in the genome of coronavirus is highly suspect and the characteristics of the virus could not have arisen naturally.” It turns out he was right.

Wuhan Flu shots were designed to “slow kill” the masses through time-delayed death

Nobel Prize Luc Montagnier - Covid Vaccine create Covid Variants! https://www.brighteon.com/52ba56a1-e...7-7095fc052f9c

Here's another to add.

Contents of Lardy's larder on day of economic collapse - one tin of marrowfat peas.

His fridge freezer - two packets of fish fingers, one packet of Iceland Cod Balls.

One from Luc Montagnier.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-05-...two-years.html

Everyone vaccinated for covid will DIE, warns French virologist

There is no chance of long-term survival for anyone who received a Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) injection, according to leading French virologist Luc Montagnier.

Everyone who is getting jabbed for the Chinese Virus will die, he reportedly stated during a recent interview, which you can watch below at Brighteon.com.

“There is no hope and no possible treatment for those who have already been vaccinated,” Montagnier stated plainly during the segment. “We must be prepared to cremate the bodies.”

After studying at length the ingredients contained in the injections and what they do, Montagnier came to the conclusion that every single person who gets the shot will eventually die from antibody-dependent enhancement, or ADE.

“That is all that can be said,” he added.

Montagnier is credited with being the first to discover HIV, by the way, having warned last spring that the Wuhan Flu contains artificially spliced DNA from the autoimmune-provoking virus. It now appears as though these same alterations can be found in Chinese Virus “vaccines,” which are priming people’s bodies for eventual sudden death.

Montagnier also stated last year that the “presence of elements of HIV and germs of malaria in the genome of coronavirus is highly suspect and the characteristics of the virus could not have arisen naturally.” It turns out he was right.

Wuhan Flu shots were designed to “slow kill” the masses through time-delayed death

Nobel Prize Luc Montagnier - Covid Vaccine create Covid Variants! https://www.brighteon.com/52ba56a1-e...7-7095fc052f9c
    Why do you do this?

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Why do you do this?
    Everyone jabbed with the covid vaccine will die

Well...yep. He's probably gonna be right about that.

Probably worth mentioning in passing that Luc Montagnier died over 6 months ago at the age of 89. Before being criticised by virologists everywhere for his covid 19 statements, he had been criticised by people with more than a dozen brain cells everywhere for his pro-homeopathy statements.

Everyone jabbed with the covid vaccine will die

Well...yep. He's probably gonna be right about that.
    But it is unlikely that everyone will die before the magnetic pole realignment cataclysm next March that Organ Maudling has now brought to our attention.

And why are the vulnerable and the oldies being given so many 'clots shots' when they are the ones who won't need extra doses to be polished off?

In before Organ Maudling:

https://metro.co.uk/2022/09/16/aspar...year-17388097/

snip - 2022-09-22T103248.411.jpg

Includes a pun that made me smirk.

Great thread this

Probably worth mentioning in passing that Luc Montagnier died over 6 months ago at the age of 89. Before being criticised by virologists everywhere for his covid 19 statements, he had been criticised by people with more than a dozen brain cells everywhere for his pro-homeopathy statements.
    He ended up thinking that the fewer comments he made about homeopathy he made, the more effect they would have.

This one's an easy prediction: all resident Teltetubbies will fail to correctly identify the cause of the European die off. Faked bafflement, as always, will prevail.

Jon1959: I haven't the foggiest.

Delmbox: What could it be? Search me.

Taunton Blue Meanie: It's a real puzzler.

Lardy: They fell down the stairs, or tripped over the cat. Obvious, innit.

In July, when there were record breaking high temperatures all over Europe?

The ‘European die off’?

It’s as if you and Gluey have become total MB incontinents since Cyril moved on and stopped handing you your arses on a plate every morning.

My biggest problem with these threads is that I stopped even opening the deranged links about a year ago - after wasting far too much time reading or watching hysterical crap that was completely debunked within hours.

At least in the past you (Organ) appeared to have the courage of your convictions and believe what you posted (unlike Gluey) - but now you just spray it out like chaff and then dodge and deflect and deny. I’m not saying you had any credibility before, but at least there was consistency of delusion. Now that is all gone. Squandered!

All that is left is the quality of your social observations from the Bridgend area. One small ray of sunshine in the middle of the crap attack.

That said I have put a few more Pot Noodles in the cupboard as insurance. I may have misunderstood but don’t they prevent the clot shot extinction?

By Jove, I believe you have solved the riddle.

But hold on, Iceland had the highest increase in excess deaths at 55.8% during July.

And yet: Hardly a warm day in July - https://icelandmonitor.mbl.is/news/n...m_day_in_july/

Organ Maudling never does any analysis or due diligence of things he posts. He swallows things whole whilst accusing other people of being gullible

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    The ‘European die off’?

It’s as if you and Gluey have become total MB incontinents since Cyril moved on and stopped handing you your arses on a plate every morning.

My biggest problem with these threads is that I stopped even opening the deranged links about a year ago - after wasting far too much time reading or watching hysterical crap that was completely debunked within hours.

At least in the past you (Organ) appeared to have the courage of your convictions and believe what you posted (unlike Gluey) - but now you just spray it out like chaff and then dodge and deflect and deny. I’m not saying you had any credibility before, but at least there was consistency of delusion. Now that is all gone. Squandered!

All that is left is the quality of your social observations from the Bridgend area. One small ray of sunshine in the middle of the crap attack.

That said I have put a few more Pot Noodles in the cupboard as insurance. I may have misunderstood but don’t they prevent the clot shot extinction?
    I try to empathise. I'd be as peed off as you had I swallowed the full on propaganda assault without ever asking myself why on earth would Pfizer and co insist upon total indemnity for their products which were promoted as safe and effective. It didn't pass the smell test, and the government in association with corporate media and health authorities hiding that critical information was a deliberate contravention of the Nuremberg Code's informed consent protocol.

That empathy wilted upon witnessing people like you acting as proud as peacocks to display their vaccine QR code on their phones. Chuffed to bits they were to be rewarded for their stupidity.

By Jove, I believe you have solved the riddle.

But hold on, Iceland had the highest increase in excess deaths at 55.8% during July.

And yet: Hardly a warm day in July - https://icelandmonitor.mbl.is/news/n...m_day_in_july/
    Iceland also has a very small population, about the size of Cardiff, so it doesn't take much to move the needle (although I know percentages have confused you before).

By the way, what's the source on the data? As there is no source given on the image from the tweet but I assume you know.

"An average of 53.8 people died each week in 2022, more than in 2017-2021, when 45.0 died on average. "

https://www.statice.is/publications/...ics/deaths-ex/

So where has +55% come from for Iceland, if that is apparently based on the five year average?

Iceland also has a very small population, about the size of Cardiff, so it doesn't take much to move the needle (although I know percentages have confused you before).

By the way, what's the source on the data? As there is no source given on the image from the tweet but I assume you know.
    Here's the full video with Dr John Coleman, part of which is in the tweet I posted earlier. In it he details the sources, all official ones.

Beneath the video (Here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjG3VoX3Ldk|) is over 14,000 comments, none of whom appear to have any doubts about what is the cause of the excess deaths. Dare I say, it's a Teletubby free zone.