+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: CCMB changes

Re: CCMB changes

I used to post on here years ago, never once did I look at the political posts.

The last few years has made people question government policies more than ever and it’s been an eye opener to see how people have meekly followed the official narrative.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    I blame people who listen to Talksport......shite
    It is not the only one the poster not you.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    Yep those two would go on and one for page after page. Also Blue Plato? Or something like that
    I frequently disagreed with him but Feedback was a good poster.

Apart from always having to have the last word............!

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    Yep those two would go on and one for page after page. Also Blue Plato? Or something like that
    When he wasn't making millions on his betting scheme

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    The last few years has made *people question government policies more than ever and it’s been an eye opener to see how people have meekly followed the official narrative.
    *Some people

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    If I was in charge I would do away with the politics board completely.
    Yep totally agree that's where all the nastiness originated from , you can't blame the government individuals are responsible for their own behaviour in my humble view the emotions of Brexit started all this ..

And I think Organ and SLUDGE should do a debating speaking tour of the Valleys.. coz they make sense

this board has been a great forum for engagement with people. yes there is the football spine to this and I hope we all share a lifelong love of the city. There's also the other stuff which is so important and quite often there are requests for help on matters nothing to do with football but which are nevertheless important. with all the bad stuff going around in society right now it's really important we take the chance to help people, share positive stuff and frankly be nice. if people abuse the forum as others have said ignore them. it would be a real shame to restrict things on the basis of a few idiots. I am very fond of this board and long may it continue. Diolch Mike for all your hard work!

Quote Originally Posted by Vindec View Post
    With more than 11000 posts you have had more than your fair say.
    Fair play. He's a bit chippy, but he's one of the best contributors on this forum.

Apart from the wind-up merchants, I don't care what we talk about. We're City fans. That's all that counts. If you see a thread you don't like, don't get involved. Let them get on with it.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Apart from the wind-up merchants, I don't care what we talk about. We're City fans. That's all that counts. If you see a thread you don't like, don't get involved. Let them get on with it.
    spot on!

Has anyone got a distributor cap for a Ford mondeo ?

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    No, but I’m came in from shopping today and a mystery black woman was sat on my settee

I would like to report this thread for straying off topic. Is the Alternative forum calling?

No, but I’m came in from shopping today and a mystery black woman was sat on my settee
    Your other half ?

I think the problem with having two forums is that the alternative doesn't get read

None of it

Your other half ?
    She can be a mystery on times yes, I was just reminiscing over one of this boards most bizarre posts.

Did you manage to get a starting handle for your new vehicle?

I think the problem with having two forums is that the alternative doesn't get read

None of it
    640 people viewing the main forum, 153 viewing the secondary forum. Decent amount of traffic for less popular conversations

She can be a mystery on times yes, I was just reminiscing over one of this boards most bizarre posts.
    Too much coffee

Quote Originally Posted by Canton Kev View Post
    640 people viewing the main forum, 153 viewing the secondary forum. Decent amount of traffic for less popular conversations
    That's just tonight

Give it time

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Did you manage to get a starting handle for your new vehicle?
    I just bought a new car

I just bought a new car
    Any rust?

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    That’s become impossible because a small number of pathetic individuals are dominating the board day in, day out, and they populate pretty much every thread with their mind-numbing rubbish. Indeed, this very thread is a prime example.

If it was simply a case of avoiding threads on subjects you weren’t interested in, that would be fine. It’s something I’ve always done and no doubt most of us attempt to do that. However, almost every thread is now being hijacked by the same maggots spouting the same old tripe, regardless of the subject matter.

To be honest, I’m pretty much done with it because I don’t believe anything will change. Although it’s had a few rough patches over the years, CCMB has generally been entertaining, but it hasn’t been that way for quite some time. It’s just a load of garbage now.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    That’s become impossible because a small number of pathetic individuals are dominating the board day in, day out, and they populate pretty much every thread with their mind-numbing rubbish. Indeed, this very thread is a prime example.

If it was simply a case of avoiding threads on subjects you weren’t interested in, that would be fine. It’s something I’ve always done and no doubt most of us attempt to do that. However, almost every thread is now being hijacked by the same maggots spouting the same old tripe, regardless of the subject matter.

To be honest, I’m pretty much done with it because I don’t believe anything will change. Although it’s had a few rough patches over the years, CCMB has generally been entertaining, but it hasn’t been that way for quite some time. It’s just a load of garbage now.
    It's not what it was. But there are still a few posters that I'm interested in. You among them. There are even a few idiots that still entertain. It is what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post

To be honest, I’m pretty much done with it because I don’t believe anything will change. Although it’s had a few rough patches over the years, CCMB has generally been entertaining, but it hasn’t been that w.ay for quite some time. It’s just a load of garbage now.
    Well could you be a mod here ? it does need the likes of you,jon and bob could change the board