+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jeremy Clarkson = tosser.

Re: Jeremy Clarkson = tosser.

I never got what the.love in with Clarkson ever was. He's a no talent bore with a big mouth as far as I'm concerned. What on Earth do people see in him? Weird!

All credit to his daughter though for speaking out against him.

Re: Jeremy Clarkson, why would people take him seriously?

Quote Originally Posted by 79blue View Post
    It does matter because it feeds the trolls and haters who have come to the fore over the last few years. To be right wing in this country it appears you have to sign up to hating Megan Markle and you have to be extremely anti-woke. If you look at the comment sections of websites for the Daily Mail, Telegraph and other right wing rags you will them come piling out from the woodwork.

Being anti-woke these days is the new anti political correctness and it is the same people raging against it. I suspect many of these anti-woke Neanderthals do not not even know what woke means.

If being against racist, anti misogynist and being kind to others is wokeness then sign me up to a life membership.
    The trolls you describe are deep in the heart of government too.

International

Quote Originally Posted by Doucas View Post
    I don't understand how Meghan Markle winds up older men such a Jeremy Clarkson and Piers Morgan so much. They froth at the mouth at the mere mention of her name.

Harry and Meghan do have a point in what they're doing. Journalists basically killed Diana and now they are harassing Harry's new wife, some headlines have been downright racist as well.
    I thought it was a drunk driver chauffeur?

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Blue View Post
    The trolls you describe are deep in the heart of government too.
    Of course they are, they do it because it is part of their culture wars. They believe that pushing their culture war nonsense they will get votes from the racist sections of British society.

They also do it to avoid the public getting worked up about the state of the country. Much better for society to fight against each using the straw man tactics of culture wars rather than concentrating on the governments continuous failure to run the country properly.

I'm in these old farts age group.she doesn't wind me up at all. And if you want to see a proper social climber then look no further than Melania trump...who in their right mind would marry "Mr orange hair tiny mushroom winkie" (stormy)..seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by ToTaL ITK View Post
    I'm in these old farts age group.she doesn't wind me up at all. And if you want to see a proper social climber then look no further than Melania trump...who in their right mind would marry "Mr orange hair tiny mushroom winkie" (stormy)..seriously.
    I'd definitely give her one though 👍

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Always thought it and, as someone who is never going to watch that Netflix documentary and can see wrong on both sides regarding what his name and whatdomuckcall her v the Royal Family/establishment debate, I think this is a disgraceful article - shame on Clarkson and shame on the Sun for publishing it. Clarkson is four years younger than me, so I think I qualify as being the same age as him in the terms he meant in the article and I'd never agree with such lowest common denominator stuff.

https://www.theguardian.com/media/20...column-the-sun
    he has always been a racist tw@t

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    I'd definitely give her one though ��
    what you packing ?..she needs to know..and hows your bank balance?

Quote Originally Posted by ToTaL ITK View Post
    what you packing ?..she needs to know..and hows your bank balance?
    Fail miserably on both counts. Oh well back to watching her on TV.