Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
I remember people applauding him scoring. I think I remember reading some did the same when Ramsey scored here for Arsenal. I wouldn't class either in the same category as that nauseating nonsense with Warnock after the final whistle yesterday. Polite applause in one thing. Hollering for fist pumps and all that bollocks is another thing altogether.
I applauded Ramsey and earnie scoring. Both with the club from a very young age and very much associated with the club and always will be. Not many players we can say that about but those 2 for sure deserve special treatment.

Re our neil- yeah I get the point but I suppose my point is its more of a reflection of the current circumstances at city and how boring everything is rather than about Neil. I do believe if we were where we were under dave jones or malky and actually pushing for something ourselves then it wouldn't have been the same and would likely even have been "needle" with us.

Still at least we can have the debate about warnock returning to save us next season after sabri is appointed and then sacked in November. Bamba then fails for a few months so maybe end of January we can debate it all again! So that's something to look forward to.....