Quote Originally Posted by pipster View Post
Asseem Malhottra (Cardiologist - vaccine advocate - and was giving people the jab live on GMTV) has raised some interesting questions - re excessive sudden cardiac deaths - the rise was seen in the UK, South Africa and Israel. About 15,000 excessive deaths in the UK - with similar percentages in other countries - that recorded the data - compared to average on previous years.

He has raised concerns over last vaccine rollout which I think was the MRNA one (Im not a Doc as you can tell).

The incidence of reaction was 1 in 800 - compare that to Thalidomide which was about 1 in 10,000 - and that was pulled.

Oh yes I forgot - for Sludge's benefit - it was the Tories and Maggie Thatcher that were ultimately responsible for this - bloody scum. Whereas St Mark of Drakefordshire was our guardian angel by keeping us locked down - thus letting the tidal wave of Corona hit Bristol instead.
Sadly anyone questioning the big pharma companies are being labelled as conspiracy theorists.

My brother is an A&E doctor and - despite having had far more vaccines than me throughout his life - wouldn’t touch the Covid vaccines with a bargepole. He’s witnessed a “crazy” (his words) increase in young previously healthy males turning up in his A&E dept in Scotland since covid vaccines were mandated.

It’s being more widely reported now, but the producers of the vaccines are still keen to quieten voices and slow to release data.

I’ve had 3 shots, but as an otherwise healthy 40 something year old am comfortable that the risk of covid was probably lower than the risk of an adverse reaction.