+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 53

Thread: Space X hitting the firmananent

  1. #1
    First Team Heathblue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Melmac, Aldente Nebula, Andromeda Galaxy
    Posts
    4,391

    Space X hitting the firmananent

    Some very good 4k videos on Twitter 👍

  2. #2

    Re: Space X hitting the firmananent

    Hahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahahhaahahahahaha hahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahha hahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahaahahahahahahhaahahah haahahahahahahahahahahhaahahhahaahhahahahahahah

    For those who don't know what the firmament is, it's what flat earthers say is the ceiling of the Earth. He thinks a rocket hit it and exploded.
    firmament43.jpg

    This is surpasses even the 'no births in Italy for 3 months thread'.

  3. #3

    Re: Space X hitting the firmananent

    Quote Originally Posted by Doucas View Post
    Hahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahahhaahahahahaha hahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahha hahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahaahahahahahahhaahahah haahahahahahahahahahahhaahahhahaahhahahahahahah

    For those who don't know what the firmament is, it's what flat earthers say is the ceiling of the Earth. He thinks a rocket hit it and exploded.
    firmament43.jpg

    This is surpasses even the 'no births in Italy for 3 months thread'.
    I know crazy in it

    Elon Musk's IQ falls between 150 – 155, making him one of the most intelligent people on the planet

  4. #4
    International jon1959's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Sheffield - out of Roath
    Posts
    15,203

    Re: Space X hitting the firmananent

    Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I know crazy in it

    Elon Musk's IQ falls between 150 – 155, making him one of the most intelligent people on the planet
    I may be wrong but I think the post you quoted is laughing at Heathblue's use of the word 'firmament' in the thread title - a biblical expression loved by anti-scientists but not by Terry Pratchett fans who know the world is balanced on the backs of four elephants standing on the back of a giant space turtle!

    No idea why you think Elon Musk's alleged IQ is relevant to that - but it takes all sorts. (PS - He's not using his IQ much these days!)

  5. #5

    Re: Space X hitting the firmananent

    Quote Originally Posted by Doucas View Post
    Hahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahahhaahahahahaha hahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahha hahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahaahahahahahahhaahahah haahahahahahahahahahahhaahahhahaahhahahahahahah

    For those who don't know what the firmament is, it's what flat earthers say is the ceiling of the Earth. He thinks a rocket hit it and exploded.
    firmament43.jpg

    This is surpasses even the 'no births in Italy for 3 months thread'.
    How did someone get through the firmament to take that photograph?

  6. #6

    Re: Space X hitting the firmananent

    Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    How did someone get through the firmament to take that photograph?
    Not sure about the firmament theory , but the moon landings look fake as
    CGI can make plenty of things look real though ……but if Dork us thinks it’s real it must be.

    Nerd - ometer rating 10

  7. #7

    Re: Space X hitting the firmananent

    Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    Not sure about the firmament theory , but the moon landings look fake as
    CGI can make plenty of things look real though ÖÖbut if Dork us thinks itís real it must be.

    Nerd - ometer rating 10
    So

    Vaccines are bad
    Moon landings didn't happen
    The Earth is flat
    The Sun isn't the centre of the solar system
    Climate change isn't real

    Half of this forum needs to take some infant school science classes.

  8. #8

    Re: Space X hitting the firmananent

    Quote Originally Posted by Doucas View Post
    So

    Vaccines are bad
    Moon landings didn't happen
    The Earth is flat
    The Sun isn't the centre of the solar system
    Climate change isn't real

    Half of this forum needs to take some infant school science classes.
    Vaccines are great for people who require them , and itís down to personal choice - tick ✅

    Moon landings probably didnít happen in 1969 - tick ✅

    The earth is flat - nope

    No idea about the sun Iím afraid

    Climate change happens all the time and has been happening since time began - Iím sure all these wars are fantastic for the environment- where is Greta and the climate change protesters regarding this - surprised you have not called out this ( well not really )

  9. #9
    First Team Heathblue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Melmac, Aldente Nebula, Andromeda Galaxy
    Posts
    4,391

    Re: Space X hitting the firmananent

    Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    Vaccines are great for people who require them , and itís down to personal choice - tick ✅

    Moon landings probably didnít happen in 1969 - tick ✅

    The earth is flat - nope

    No idea about the sun Iím afraid

    Climate change happens all the time and has been happening since time began - Iím sure all these wars are fantastic for the environment- where is Greta and the climate change protesters regarding this - surprised you have not called out this ( well not really )

    I would say that 3 days out of the 5 someone is wearing a mask on the train and i just think, if that's what you feel comfortable with then it's fine just carry on, you don't understand its not actually doing anything positive for you but if its making you feel better in yourself then just do it and the same for the injection, your body your choice, the caveat however was/is the brown shirts in how they tried to shame those who decided against it, as long a I breathe I will never ever ever forgive these people and its what makes me post articles in support of the courageous professionals in their **** off tablet to the establishment continually informing the world of the rubbish being peddled in lock step by governments around the world, (this is just my take and those who went all in fine i have no problem with this) there is a vast array of information put together and collated by some of the worlds leading experts in their field and even today the MSM are suppressing what they can I don't think its working anymore with the suppression on twitter all bar removed, like it or not, people flock to twitter for gossip there are many alternative channels to YouTube now so it now possible to find articles on both sides of the aisle when previously it was suppressed but as you say its a choice and the more information being provided, I'm happy with my choice. (I'm also happy with the choice others made)

    Moon landings a load of bollox a belief I've held since watching the footage, this is where me and Doris are at loggerheads she was fascinated by it and we have her scrap book that she made when she was a lass from the newspaper cuttings at the time she's a few years older than me and remembers it better (remember scrap books )

    Flat earth? load of bollox but it triggers them however, heliocentric theory? It's a theory nothing more and they cannot prove it so I'm open minded with this much more to learn would be my serious take.

    Climate change, just a nonsense tax grab is my take but I'm all for a nicer planet for those who come behind us, but until i see tangible efforts by the worlds government in reducing emissions and not just, you cannot have or do this anymore and we have the solution which always means give me some money then I'll not change my view, I'm a firm believer that the sun and solar conditions have the major say in Dubai being under water this week than emissions I thought it quite sad seeing footage today of the camels and the struggle they were having sorry about the pun but being up to their necks in water.

  10. #10

    Re: Space X hitting the firmananent

    Why is Musk, IQ 150-155, firing rockets into the firmament?

    Does a smart guy like him not know about it?

  11. #11

    Re: Space X hitting the firmananent

    Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Why is Musk, IQ 150-155, firing rockets into the firmament?

    Does a smart guy like him not know about it?
    Looks like CGI to me

    Indian moon landings didnít capture the publicís imagination either 😂😂😂😂😂

  12. #12

    Re: Space X hitting the firmananent

    Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    How did someone get through the firmament to take that photograph?
    and didn't even need to pass through the firm

    The creator of the universe obviously invented his/her/its own Box Brownie and took a snap.

  13. #13
    First Team Heathblue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Melmac, Aldente Nebula, Andromeda Galaxy
    Posts
    4,391

    Re: Space X hitting the firmananent

    Extract the urine all you like but the book of Enoch explains it all, unlike the heliocentric theory model, just read the heliocentric model and say to yourself, am I rotating at 1,000 MPH, orbiting the sun at 67,000 MPH and shooting into the solar system at 490,000 MPH all whilst sat down having a fag and a pint, the audacity of it.!!!!!!

  14. #14

    Re: Space X hitting the firmananent

    We found truthpastes second account.

  15. #15

    Re: Space X hitting the firmananent

    Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    We found truthpastes second account.
    I have to ask you why you always revert to the same old thing when more than one poster agrees with something you donít ?

  16. #16

    Re: Space X hitting the firmananent

    Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    I have to ask you why you always revert to the same old thing when more than one poster agrees with something you don’t ?
    It's a joke, I don't really think they're the same person ffs

    It's referring to someone else believing things written millennia ago over what we know today (in case it needs spelling out).

  17. #17

    Re: Space X hitting the firmananent

    Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    It's a joke, I don't really think they're the same person ffs

    It's referring to someone else believing things written millennia ago over what we know today (in case it needs spelling out).
    Hmmmmmmm

  18. #18

    Re: Space X hitting the firmananent

    Are there any flat Earthers on ccmb? Or does anyone know one?

  19. #19

    Re: Space X hitting the firmananent

    So if Elon Musk is ďprovingĒ the flat earth/firmament theory by smashing a rocket into it, whatís the deal with Starlink and SpaceX?

    Why would he pretend to launch hundreds of satellites and several rockets into orbit if his goal is to uncover the truth?

    And why would he take credit for thwarting Ukraineís attack on t he Russian fleet via starlink if that further disproves the flat earth/firmament idea?

    Thank god his IQ is 150-155 and heís one of the smartest men on the planet, otherwise Iíd think heís a bit cuckoo.

  20. #20

    Re: Space X hitting the firmananent

    Quote Originally Posted by Heathblue View Post
    Extract the urine all you like but the book of Enoch explains it all, unlike the heliocentric theory model, just read the heliocentric model and say to yourself, am I rotating at 1,000 MPH, orbiting the sun at 67,000 MPH and shooting into the solar system at 490,000 MPH all whilst sat down having a fag and a pint, the audacity of it.!!!!!!
    Have you ever dropped something in a car on the motorway?

    Have you never wondered why that object hasnít smashed into a passenger in the back seat at 70 MPH?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •