Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
If that is the aim of the club, then they have just eliminated a lot of season ticket holders.

Fans who live away and can’t make night games, fans who work shifts, fans who are not in the best of health, might all not renew as they now cannot pass on their ticket.
Should imagine there are loads of other reasons as well.

Technology would have been passable if we were in the premier and getting crowds of 25/30,000 .

14,000 in the championship, bad idea
Agree Tony, I live quite some distance away but purchase a season ticket as my commitment to the club . However I then regard that seat as mine for the season and if I want a family member or friend to use it if I can’t make it I should be able to do that. Having said that I’m sure they will not be checking photos and to be honest the season tickets are very reasonably priced ( it’s not much more than it was 15 years ago) so I don’t mind paying the £15 for the card if it’s a one off and I can use the card again in future seasons.

Mind I paid for the ticket and card some weeks ago and emailed a photo and had no response as to whether that photo is acceptable or not