+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Season ticket cards

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Season ticket cards

Quote Originally Posted by Dembe View Post
    Tont, youve put up with years of shit on the pitch now give up due to technology?
    Not my world !

Packed up following Wales for the same reason.

Real football fans want paper/card tickets to collect

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Not my world !

Unfortunately that’s the way most things are going , I’m sure in the next few years you will have a digital wallet for everything from driving licence , passport , medical records , banking documents etc etc

Cashless transactions will also become the norm although I assume digital transactions from the top bods will “go missing “

Personally I’ve no problem with it as most data is cloud based held anyway and easily retrievable (unless it’s government wants app messaging)

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    Unfortunately that’s the way most things are going , I’m sure in the next few years you will have a digital wallet for everything from driving licence , passport , medical records , banking documents etc etc

Cashless transactions will also become the norm although I assume digital transactions from the top bods will “go missing “

Personally I’ve no problem with it as most data is cloud based held anyway and easily retrievable (unless it’s government wants app messaging)
    There is an app called Vicarda, they use it on the railway now so you don't even have to have your competence card on your person, it can be scanned off your phone. It's the way the world is going.

Not my world !

Should be able to have the option.

What does any of this mean ?

What does any of this mean ?

Almost everything Digital is is backed up to cloud storage, so it's easier to retrieve lost data ,probably better for people in the long term. I’ve no idea who owns the Cloud storage system though but it isn’t me or you.

Almost everything Digital is is backed up to cloud storage, so it's easier to retrieve lost data ,probably better for people in the long term. I’ve no idea who owns the Cloud storage system though but it isn’t me or you.

Nope ?