+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Season ticket cards

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Season ticket cards

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    This, together with the £2.00 booking fee per ticket is putting many people off. A £2 booking fee for a digital ticket per person as an absolute joke of a charge.

Season tickets sales are already the lowest for 10 years at the moment.The way it’s going the club will soon be looking at sales around 10,000. All the good work they have done in increasing the fan base will evaporate using stealth charges such as these.
    The clubs prices are very good compared to our peers. It's one thing I can't really knock the club on.

However I think they would be better off just incorporating the price into the ST price, as you say, these niggly fees here and there irritate people unnecessarily.

I doubt the photo will be used unless they have concerns, for most people you will be able to pass on your cards to friends and family as usual, I don't see them asking everyone on entry or using facial recognition.

Re: Season ticket cards

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    The clubs prices are very good compared to our peers. It's one thing I can't really knock the club on.

However I think they would be better off just incorporating the price into the ST price, as you say, these niggly fees here and there irritate people unnecessarily.

I doubt the photo will be used unless they have concerns, for most people you will be able to pass on your cards to friends and family as usual, I don't see them asking everyone on entry or using facial recognition.
    Ah just read your post along the same lines as mine, yes agree with you