+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Dr Michael Mosley RIP

International

Dr Michael Mosley RIP

How sad, RIP one of the good guys!

Re: Dr Michael Mosley RIP

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    How sad, RIP one of the good guys!
    Indeed. I seem to have adopted many of his 'Just One Thing' suggested habits: making my own kefir, digesting and consuming ground linseeds, drinking green tea (not so easy), putting betroot powder and turmeric on food, consuming extra-virgin olive oil and a few exercises down the gym and more. (Running backwards I could do without though).

Listening to the science behind each programme was fascinating and difficult not to ignore.

International

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Indeed. I seem to have adopted many of his 'Just One Thing' suggested habits: making my own kefir, digesting and consuming ground linseeds, drinking green tea (not so easy), putting betroot powder and turmeric on food, consuming extra-virgin olive oil and a few exercises down the gym and more. (Running backwards I could do without though).

Listening to the science behind each programme was fascinating and difficult not to ignore.
    Yes the same, I would watch or record every time I saw he was on, he taught us all a lot for sure

Very sad.

Not long listened to his fast 800 keto book. Really enjoyed it, not so much the lack of carbs but it's certainly doing me good.