+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: The Footballer, His Wife & The Crash - Jlloyd Samuel Death

  1. #1

    The Footballer, His Wife & The Crash - Jlloyd Samuel Death

    Has anyone watched this?

    On Netflix now and itís no. 3 in the charts.

    I still remember the game where he was clearly still pissed from the night before

  2. #2

    Re: The Footballer, His Wife & The Crash - Jlloyd Samuel Death

    I can't remember if it was a TV program that I saw or a log newspaper article but I remember this from a couple of years ago. A very strange story

  3. #3

    Re: The Footballer, His Wife & The Crash - Jlloyd Samuel Death

    Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    Has anyone watched this?

    On Netflix now and itís no. 3 in the charts.

    I still remember the game where he was clearly still pissed from the night before
    That was the Reading play off semi wasn't it? Don't think he was expecting to play but a late injury meant he had to start.

  4. #4
    First Team light up the darkness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Ho Chi Minh City/Radyr
    Posts
    2,721

    Re: The Footballer, His Wife & The Crash - Jlloyd Samuel Death

    Crazy that he posted photos of himself with crocodiles on a trip to Africa and a second set of photos with his 2nd wife with the same crocodiles which only came to light on another social media site after he died. Wife number 1 was ‘shocked’

  5. #5

    Re: The Footballer, His Wife & The Crash - Jlloyd Samuel Death

    i watched it on itv x ,weird life he had

  6. #6

    Re: The Footballer, His Wife & The Crash - Jlloyd Samuel Death

    Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    That was the Reading play off semi wasn't it? Don't think he was expecting to play but a late injury meant he had to start.
    I think it was the 3-0 home defeat to Middlesbrough a couple of weeks before that. We were 3-0 down in about 20 minutes, and had been in the automatic spots up until then.

  7. #7
    International
    Join Date
    Jan 2022
    Location
    North Cardiff ha ha
    Posts
    6,116

    Re: The Footballer, His Wife & The Crash - Jlloyd Samuel Death

    They both only went for the money, they were all cheating on each other and spending the money quicker than it was paid in the bank, they were in debt when he was earning £20K a week back then, and he died drink-driving after dropping the kids to school, they were all a right mess!

  8. #8

    Re: The Footballer, His Wife & The Crash - Jlloyd Samuel Death

    Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    They both only went for the money, they were all cheating on each other and spending the money quicker than it was paid in the bank, they were in debt when he was earning £20K a week back then, and he died drink-driving after dropping the kids to school, they were all a right mess!
    That was exactly my take on it, why a footballer (although earning a lot) would take on such enormous debt is puzzling. I guess the flash house and car go with the image they like to portray.

  9. #9
    International
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Baku, Azerbaijan
    Posts
    11,754

    Re: The Footballer, His Wife & The Crash - Jlloyd Samuel Death

    Thread title corrected for you: "The Footballer, His WIVES &The Crash- Jlloyd Samuel Death"

  10. #10

    Re: The Footballer, His Wife & The Crash - Jlloyd Samuel Death

    Started watching this last night, am I right in thinking that where they showed a black and white photo of the Villa team, he is sat next to our very own Whitts ?

  11. #11

    Re: The Footballer, His Wife & The Crash - Jlloyd Samuel Death

    Quote Originally Posted by Peajay View Post
    Started watching this last night, am I right in thinking that where they showed a black and white photo of the Villa team, he is sat next to our very own Whitts ?
    Yes, I spotted that too

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •