+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: George Nevett

George Nevett

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/...-sign-29341853

Surely we should be looking at him. Part of the excitement surrounding him is because he is left footed.

Re: George Nevett

Quote Originally Posted by AdrianAlston View Post
    https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/...-sign-29341853

Surely we should be looking at him. Part of the excitement surrounding him is because he is left footed.
    Think coming to Wales would be good for his international aspirations, but, given our previous record regarding first team chances for teenagers and this manager's liking for twenty nine year olds, would he be willing to wait years to break into our first team on a regualr basis?

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Think coming to Wales would be good for his international aspirations, but, given our previous record regarding first team chances for teenagers and this manager's liking for twenty nine year olds, would he be willing to wait years to break into our first team on a regualr basis?
    He'll be fine second half of the season after Bulut has gone and Rowberry has taken over

He'll be fine second half of the season after Bulut has gone and Rowberry has taken over
    Has the deal been finalised for Rowberry to return as a coach?

Quote Originally Posted by NottinghamBlue View Post
    Has the deal been finalised for Rowberry to return as a coach?
    I don't think so. But I can't believe Bulut isn't objecting. I've never seen a more 'we need to employ someone in-house to take over at short notice if we have to sack the current manager' appointment at City ever.

Banned

I don't think so. But I can't believe Bulut isn't objecting. I've never seen a more 'we need to employ someone in-house to take over at short notice if we have to sack the current manager' appointment at City ever.
    Perhaps thats what stalled the deal , I think its a sensible sucession plan .

Wasn’t he here last time we were going through managers and got over looked.

I read somewhere he was working his notice at FAW

As 'Bob' has posted elsewhere, Abandonato has reported that Rowberry isn't a done deal yet.

In other news Levett is about to sign for Peterborough. I'm dissapointed we do not make signings like this (moneyball). Our recruitment has been abysmal for a decade. Last summer other than Ramsay we signed Goutas-Siopis-Meite. I know we were under transfer fee restrictions but that is pretty poor. Siopis was also given a 3 year contract.The January window of Horvarth-Turnbull-Tusonda only slightly better.

Compare these to the transfer dealings of David Jones and Malky.

Glenn Loovens cost £250,000 and Roger Johnson £275,000

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    Wasn’t he here last time we were going through managers and got over looked.

I read somewhere he was working his notice at FAW
    He left for Newport just before either Mick or Morison were sacked

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    It was Mad Mick

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Maybe he was rumoured during the weeks before mick was sacked, equality I may have made it up lol.