+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: League 1 and 2 players

League 1 and 2 players

I realise that we'll never buy these players, as they are all too young. They've also been playing in league 1 and 2.
    Kieron Bowie, Fulham, aged 21, forward
    Max Dean, MK Dons, aged 20, forward
    Femi Azeez, Reading, aged 23, right winger
    Marc Leonard, Brighton, aged 22, central midfielder
    Rio Adebisi, Crewe, aged 23, left-back
    Seán Roughan, Lincoln City, aged 21, centre-back
    Liam Bennett, Cambridge United, aged 22, right-back

Any thoughts?

Re: League 1 and 2 players

Harrison Burrows (left back Peterborough) and Jack Rudoni (Midfield Huddersfield) will be a good start. Luca Hoole (Bristol Rovers Centre Back/Right back) would be worth a punt as he is out of contract. He would be a squad player but looks really good for Wales U21's

Though, I'm expecting our signings to be from the Eastern Mediterranean and to be nobody of whom we've heard

I’d have taken Alfie May from Cheltenham, Charlton got him for a bargain. 75 goals in the last 3 seasons. He’s now 30 which will put some off but he knows how to find the net.

Shows how much I know, but I would have taken Harrison Bright from Newport, but he's been released by them

Ronnie Edwards, Jordan James, George Hall, Harrison Burrows and Sam Tickle are some of the standouts in L1.

I hope we sign some younger players rather than a load of 28/29 year olds that Bulut seems to favour. We've got 0 players that would get in our last 2 promotion sides.