+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 26 to 46 of 46

Thread: F*ck 'em all

  1. #26

    Re: F*ck 'em all

    Quote Originally Posted by severncity View Post
    You're missing out on Kiera Marshall - who has made a huge impression on the voters of Cardiff West

    https://x.com/Kiera_Plaid/status/180...2GpHG9emQ&s=19
    Iím Grangetown mate. The fly-tipping hotspot in Cardiff! Stephen Doughty country. Heíll get you anything you want for a couple of Diazepam.

  2. #27

    Re: F*ck 'em all

    Quote Originally Posted by severncity View Post
    Do you understand that that 43% support for Labour is for the Westminster election?

    I'm talking about opinion polling for the 2026 Senedd elections. I got this graph from the wiki page on those elections.Attachment 6194

    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Next_Senedd_election
    VG will be gone by then

  3. #28

    Re: F*ck 'em all

    Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    If 5 more years of the Tories with who knows as PM and the likes of Patel , Braverman in Govt is ok for you as you don't think an alternative will make the slightest bit of difference then don't use your vote.

    For me stopping the absurd ship em to Rwanda playing up to the far right is enough.
    I can no longer with good conscience pretend my vote matters when itís the King who gives permission to form a government and Iím his subject. God bless him guvner.

  4. #29

    Re: F*ck 'em all

    Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    I am voting for the country , not me
    Which country? Surely you canít be happy with the new Tories here in Wales? Go liberal? Think about your children

  5. #30

    Re: F*ck 'em all

    Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    I’m Grangetown mate. The fly-tipping hotspot in Cardiff! Stephen Doughty country. He’ll get you anything you want for a couple of Diazepam.
    Such a success the new recycling scheme in the city, we go through the labourish activity of separating everything, only for the numpties to just chuck everything in the back of their wagons mixing it up again…..winner.

  6. #31

    Re: F*ck 'em all

    Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    I can no longer with good conscience pretend my vote matters when it’s the King who gives permission to form a government and I’m his subject. God bless him guvner.
    You could re-arrange yourself grammatically and become an object, old fruit.

  7. #32

    Re: F*ck 'em all

    Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Which country? Surely you canít be happy with the new Tories here in Wales? Go liberal? Think about your children
    The UK

    I am not happy with Labour in Wales but no way are the Tories or reform getting my vote

    I don't have kids but are the liberals planning to wipe them out ?

  8. #33

    Re: F*ck 'em all

    Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    You could re-arrange yourself grammatically and become an object, old fruit.
    Hahaha! Very good! 👏

  9. #34

    Re: F*ck 'em all

    Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Such a success the new recycling scheme in the city, we go through the labourish activity of separating everything, only for the numpties to just chuck everything in the back of their wagons mixing it up again…..winner.
    Öwith all the food waste spilling out the Herring gull population is soaring! Ö.pun oíclock!

  10. #35

    Re: F*ck 'em all

    Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    Iím Grangetown mate. The fly-tipping hotspot in Cardiff! Stephen Doughty country. Heíll get you anything you want for a couple of Diazepam.
    How did he get away with that ?

    The other fella was hung out to dry

  11. #36

    Re: F*ck 'em all

    Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    There's a positive in there for you somewhere 😂

    👍
    There's not. I find it a very depressing time for politics. There is literally no candidate in my constituency could bring myself to vote for. So, for the first time ever I won't be voting.

  12. #37

    Re: F*ck 'em all

    Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    How did he get away with that ?

    The other fella was hung out to dry
    It was one of those scary Ďmake it go awayí scenarios you see in TV dramas. Canít believe heís standing again. Written to him several times over the years. Never got a reply. Yesterday a pamphlet through the door. His name in big red letters yet a picture of Kier Starmer on the back! Oh yeahÖand a union flag. Shredded.

  13. #38

    Re: F*ck 'em all

    Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    I can no longer with good conscience pretend my vote matters when itís the King who gives permission to form a government and Iím his subject. God bless him guvner.
    I can't vote either. I've never voted Tory, and I couldn't vote for Starmer knowing he is going to ruin the lives of other peoples children and grandchildren. I wouldn't want that on my conscience when I am on my deathbed.

  14. #39

    Re: F*ck 'em all

    Quote Originally Posted by Robin Friday's Ghost View Post
    👏👏👏
    If there's one thing I've learned in recent times about politics in Wales is that if there's a need to crush the Tories, Labour will get votes. The Senedd won't really come into it. In the last Welsh Government election there was an early poll suggesting huge gains for the Tories. That evaporated quicker than a puddle of piss in a heatwave.

  15. #40

    Re: F*ck 'em all

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    If there's one thing I've learned in recent times about politics in Wales is that if there's a need to crush the Tories, Labour will get votes. The Senedd won't really come into it. In the last Welsh Government election there was an early poll suggesting huge gains for the Tories. That evaporated quicker than a puddle of piss in a heatwave.
    There is a long history of a strong Labour and Liberal vote in South Wales

    What happened to Leanne Wood ?

  16. #41

    Re: F*ck 'em all

    Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    There is a long history of a strong Labour and Liberal vote in South Wales

    What happened to Leanne Wood ?
    How has that long history gone for us?

    Poorest. Thickest. Deadist. And you want more of it.

  17. #42
    First Team
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    1,404

    Re: F*ck 'em all

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    How has that long history gone for us?

    Poorest. Thickest. Deadist. And you want more of it.
    Are you calling Wales the "thickest"?

  18. #43

    Re: F*ck 'em all

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    How has that long history gone for us?

    Poorest. Thickest. Deadist. And you want more of it.
    Considering there's been a Tory government controlling how much money we've had in Wales for most of the time, yes, we don't want more of it.

  19. #44

    Re: F*ck 'em all

    Quote Originally Posted by az city View Post
    Are you calling Wales the "thickest"?
    Not seriously, no. Hence the use of the non- word "deadist".

    But our school performance is significantly worse than England, and going backwards.

    https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/e...again-28216255

    There are, of course, other ways of measuring school performance but it doesn't look good

  20. #45

    Re: F*ck 'em all

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Considering there's been a Tory government controlling how much money we've had in Wales for most of the time, yes, we don't want more of it.
    Scotland and Northern Ireland have also had their budgets constrained by Westminster and yet have overtaken Wales on most socio economic indicators. So there must be some other variable at work. I think I know what it is but you may have your own idea.

  21. #46

    Re: F*ck 'em all

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    How has that long history gone for us?

    Poorest. Thickest. Deadist. And you want more of it.
    People vote Labour and Liberal in Wales because they don't like the tories

    That doesn't mean that they ever get a Labour or Liberal government that they like

    But the majority of voters reject that bunch of crap artists by some margin

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •