+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Results 1 to 23 of 23

Thread: New kit teaser

  1. #1

    New kit teaser

    Looks like we are getting a round badge, hopefully with just a bluebird on it


  2. #2

    Re: New kit teaser

    Hope so, would love that badge.

  3. #3

    Re: New kit teaser

    Hopefully plain blue with no weird jaggedy polka dot patterns. White collar and white trim on the sleeves by the look of it.

    Plain and smart, happy days

  4. #4

    Re: New kit teaser

    White shorts please.

  5. #5

    Re: New kit teaser

    Quote Originally Posted by bobh View Post
    White shorts please.
    And white socks.

  6. #6

    Re: New kit teaser

    I'd like some yellow and white stripes re introduced, feel it has a more distinctive look and has a history to its style .

  7. #7

    Re: New kit teaser

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    And white socks.
    Won't get past the bouncers in yer discos?

  8. #8

    Re: New kit teaser

    Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I'd like some yellow and white stripes re introduced, feel it has a more distinctive look and has a history to its style .
    It was a kit design that was used briefly in the mid-seventies, wasn't it.
    Not much of a history.

  9. #9

    Re: New kit teaser

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    And white socks.
    ^^^ this

  10. #10

    Re: New kit teaser

    If the new badge is the old badge without the dragon I will forgive Tan all his his sins.

  11. #11

    Re: New kit teaser

    Has to be white shorts & socks.

  12. #12

    Re: New kit teaser

    Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Flock_of_Five View Post
    It was a kit design that was used briefly in the mid-seventies, wasn't it.
    Not much of a history.
    Tbf, we’ve only worn white shirts and socks in 14 seasons since 1908.

  13. #13

    Re: New kit teaser

    Less White the better.

    Blue tops , shorts and socks..

    Leave white to Swansea.

  14. #14

    Re: New kit teaser

    Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    Tbf, we’ve only worn white shirts and socks in 14 seasons since 1908.
    I hope we never wear "white shirts", that would definitely be a step too far for me - I'd rather wear red!

  15. #15

    Re: New kit teaser

    Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    Tbf, we’ve only worn white shirts and socks in 14 seasons since 1908.
    We've worn blue shorts 24 times since 1908.

  16. #16

    Re: New kit teaser

    Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    If the new badge is the old badge without the dragon I will forgive Tan all his his sins.
    I hope to god he doesn't put that squiggle on the bottom of a classic round badge.

  17. #17

    Re: New kit teaser

    Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Flock_of_Five View Post
    I hope we never wear "white shirts", that would definitely be a step too far for me - I'd rather wear red!
    Oops. Meant shorts of course.

    I actually quite liked our white shirt, blue shorts away kit, as a reverse home kit.

  18. #18

    Re: New kit teaser

    Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    We've worn blue shorts 24 times since 1908.
    Interesting.

  19. #19

    Re: New kit teaser

    Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Less White the better.

    Blue tops , shorts and socks..

    Leave white to Swansea.
    I'm sorry, I have to disagree with you

    The combination of blue jersey/white shorts/white socks/ seemed to me to be synonymous with some of our better days.

  20. #20

    Re: New kit teaser

    Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Flock_of_Five View Post
    I'm sorry, I have to disagree with you

    The combination of blue jersey/white shorts/white socks/ seemed to me to be synonymous with some of our better days.
    And it looks a lot better!

  21. #21
    First Team
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    1,404

    Re: New kit teaser

    Wouldn't having one of the kits reference the original from 125 years ago be appropriate?

  22. #22
    International jon1959's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Sheffield - out of Roath
    Posts
    16,372

    Re: New kit teaser

    And this year's Gok Wan award for CCMB's top fashion correspondent goes to.....

    gok-wan_1.jpg

  23. #23

    Re: New kit teaser

    Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    And it looks a lot better!
    Thank you, Splotty!
    (I'd do the 'thumbs up smiley, but I don't know how to do that on my phone).

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •