+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Results 1 to 22 of 22

Thread: Football stuff coming up this week

  1. #1

    Football stuff coming up this week

    Monday 24th June

    Players returning to the Vale for 'pre-season testing'


    Tuesday 25th June

    10am. New kit revealed


    Wednesday 26th June

    2024 / 25 Championship (and all EFL) fixtures released (9am)


    Thursday 27th June

    Carabao Cup 1st round draw (11.30am)

    First SLO meeting of the season at the club


    Saturday 29th June

    New kit on sale

  2. #2

    Re: Football stuff coming up this week

    I am going for a jog ......well more of a walk/jog really .....on Tuesday if that can be included ?

    But not if its raining

  3. #3

    Re: Football stuff coming up this week

    Thursday 27th June

    First SLO meeting of the season at the club

    Anyone got anything they want asked of the club ?

  4. #4

    Re: Football stuff coming up this week

    Saturday 29th - new kit released (or was the date on the teaser just the date of the next tease?)

  5. #5

    Re: Football stuff coming up this week

    Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Thursday 27th June

    First SLO meeting of the season at the club

    Anyone got anything they want asked of the club ?
    Yep. What is it with this photo ID thing..

  6. #6

    Re: Football stuff coming up this week

    Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    Yep. What is it with this photo ID thing..
    Isn't this for those who selected to have a season ticket card. They want as picture of you to go on the card. If you opted for digital ticket via your phone then no picture ID is needed.

  7. #7

    Re: Football stuff coming up this week





  8. #8

    Re: Football stuff coming up this week

    Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Thursday 27th June

    First SLO meeting of the season at the club

    Anyone got anything they want asked of the club ?
    What does open coat policy actually achieve apart from pissing people off ?

  9. #9

    Re: Football stuff coming up this week

    Sometime in August
    Realisation sets in that we aren't going to be troubling the playoffs

  10. #10

    Re: Football stuff coming up this week

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    Isn't this for those who selected to have a season ticket card. They want as picture of you to go on the card. If you opted for digital ticket via your phone then no picture ID is needed.
    There was no mention of it when I renewed in May but last week I received a "Photo I.D. deadline" message from the club.
    So far the reasons given for it have been that it is to make the card more "personal" to me, and that all other clubs are also now doing it (not true as I've checked). They have no explanation as to why this wasn't requested when I renewed or made clear that it was a condition of renewal.
    I have asked them to issue my card with a photo of Joe Ralls if they have to use one (subject to them checking with Bulut that he is not selling him before the season starts).
    I don't have a problem providing my photo if there is good reason for it but so far they have not come up with one!

  11. #11

    Re: Football stuff coming up this week

    Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Sometime in August
    Realisation sets in that we aren't going to be troubling the playoffs
    What will take you so long?

  12. #12

    Re: Football stuff coming up this week

    Our season ticket cards have previously had our photos on them. I assumed it was to stop other people using them.

  13. #13

    Re: Football stuff coming up this week


  14. #14

    Re: Football stuff coming up this week

    Quote Originally Posted by JumpersforGoalposts View Post
    There was no mention of it when I renewed in May but last week I received a "Photo I.D. deadline" message from the club.
    So far the reasons given for it have been that it is to make the card more "personal" to me, and that all other clubs are also now doing it (not true as I've checked). They have no explanation as to why this wasn't requested when I renewed or made clear that it was a condition of renewal.
    I have asked them to issue my card with a photo of Joe Ralls if they have to use one (subject to them checking with Bulut that he is not selling him before the season starts).
    I don't have a problem providing my photo if there is good reason for it but so far they have not come up with one!
    Is it not to stop you giving your ticket to someone else to use?

  15. #15

    Re: Football stuff coming up this week

    Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    Is that a new badge?

  16. #16

    Re: Football stuff coming up this week

    Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Is that a new badge?
    well its the new training gear for the season . here;s the players


  17. #17

    Re: Football stuff coming up this week

    Looks the same badge to me. Just coloured that way to fit in with the training gear colours.

  18. #18

    Re: Football stuff coming up this week

    Quote Originally Posted by JumpersforGoalposts View Post
    There was no mention of it when I renewed in May but last week I received a "Photo I.D. deadline" message from the club.
    So far the reasons given for it have been that it is to make the card more "personal" to me, and that all other clubs are also now doing it (not true as I've checked). They have no explanation as to why this wasn't requested when I renewed or made clear that it was a condition of renewal.
    I have asked them to issue my card with a photo of Joe Ralls if they have to use one (subject to them checking with Bulut that he is not selling him before the season starts).
    I don't have a problem providing my photo if there is good reason for it but so far they have not come up with one!
    Sent all this in too be discussed at the meeting

  19. #19

    Re: Football stuff coming up this week

    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Paget Flashman View Post
    Is it not to stop you giving your ticket to someone else to use?
    Not according to the Ticket Office staff.

  20. #20

    Re: Football stuff coming up this week

    [QUOTE=MOZZER2;5519884]well its the new training gear for the season . here;s the players

    Looks like they cut up the last two away kits and sewed them together

  21. #21

    Re: Football stuff coming up this week

    Something happening at 10am on Tuesday?


  22. #22
    International
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Baku, Azerbaijan
    Posts
    11,754

    Re: Football stuff coming up this week

    Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Is that a new badge?
    I looked at that too. Its RED!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •