+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Jay Slater missing in Tenerife

International

Jay Slater missing in Tenerife

It's getting a bit long now, still no sign of him, strange so quickly after Dr Mosely and a similar case, fingers crossed for some good news.

Re: Jay Slater missing in Tenerife

Probably stuck in a cactus.

Its the illuminati. They shut down manchester airport yesterday so people couldnt get out there to look for him.

Have a read of X / twitter, some of the memes and comments are hysterical

International

Quote Originally Posted by Armitage Shanks View Post
    Have a read of X / twitter, some of the memes and comments are hysterical
    Someone just said a great white was spotted off Gran Canaria, maybe it got him, someone said what in the kin Mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    Someone just said a great white was spotted off Gran Canaria, maybe it got him, someone said what in the kin Mountains
    Creatures adapt to their surrounding. It's called evolution.

What's the story with him? More to this isn't there? I don't use X etc so cant read the threads. Can someone fill me in? (not with a machete)

Quote Originally Posted by Dembe View Post
    What's the story with him? More to this isn't there? I don't use X etc so cant read the threads. Can someone fill me in? (not with a machete)
    This is what had sent X into meltdown. I'm not on there.
    https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/lat...chete-33069075

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    This is what had sent X into meltdown. I'm not on there.
    https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/lat...chete-33069075
    ****ing hell

Quote Originally Posted by Dembe View Post
    ****ing hell
    Stories aswell that the gofundme page was set up to collect money to pay off a drug debt, and that his disappearance is related to that.
    Just stories though.

Whatever the truth is, I hope he's found.

International

A lot of stuff like this and saying drug connections or that he could have been spiked and not knowing what he was doing when he left that house. It gets wilder and more strange the more you read.

Billy Gracey
    He left with strangers who apparently looked Morrocan. Rumours of Moroccans running the hills in which he was said to be last. Rumours that Lucy is a drug mule for these people and that she persuaded Jay to come over and make money selling drugs. Also rumours that Lucy did this last year with another boy who was found after the gofundme reached its goal.
    Now I'm not saying any of this is true, but I'm just pointing out some things that have caused a conspiracy to grow.
    Of course, amongst the plausible rumours there are just some outright stupid things going about so the whole situation has become a farce.

Katie Hopkins has her say https://x.com/i/status/1805179649871241463

A lot of stuff like this and saying drug connections or that he could have been spiked and not knowing what he was doing when he left that house. It gets wilder and more strange the more you read.

Billy Gracey
    He left with strangers who apparently looked Morrocan. Rumours of Moroccans running the hills in which he was said to be last. Rumours that Lucy is a drug mule for these people and that she persuaded Jay to come over and make money selling drugs. Also rumours that Lucy did this last year with another boy who was found after the gofundme reached its goal.
    Now I'm not saying any of this is true, but I'm just pointing out some things that have caused a conspiracy to grow.
    Of course, amongst the plausible rumours there are just some outright stupid things going about so the whole situation has become a farce.

I'll forgo giving any oxygen to Katie Hopkins, thanks.

Billy Gracey

Usually this stuff is just unfortunate bullsh*t, but there does seem to be something substantial in these 'rumours'..

International

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    I'll forgo giving any oxygen to Katie Hopkins, thanks.
    She's getting nastier and nastier it seems I hadn't seen anything from her since Brexit.

Saw a thread on X the other day of all the stupid shit people were suggesting. Some undoubtedly a piss take but others sadly just showing the sad state of intelligence.

One was have the rescue teams thought of leaving water and food by the road for him in case he comes across it.

Having said that wasn't Mosley found randomly by the islands mayor after days of official search teams found nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    Saw a thread on X the other day of all the stupid shit people were suggesting. Some undoubtedly a piss take but others sadly just showing the sad state of intelligence.

One was have the rescue teams thought of leaving water and food by the road for him in case he comes across it.

Having said that wasn't Mosley found randomly by the islands mayor after days of official search teams found nothing.
    You don't think the water and food thing was a pisstake?

International

I hadn't really looked into it before the thread, but it's nothing like the Dr Mosely dsapearence on a walk.

International

I thought Michael Moseley was found after a tv crew examined some footage they took of the area. Only afterwards when they zoomed in did they realise his body was there.

outstanding

International

Gone very quiet, maybe even if it was a genuine walk home he won't be found?

International

They've found the bloke he went to see in the Airbnb, Ayub Qassim a drug dealer who smuggled heroin and crack cocaine into Cardiff!

https://www.leeds-live.co.uk/news/uk...icted-29470307

There is a lot more to this story!

They've found the bloke he went to see in the Airbnb, Ayub Qassim a drug dealer who smuggled heroin and crack cocaine into Cardiff!

https://www.leeds-live.co.uk/news/uk...icted-29470307

There is a lot more to this story!
    I think it's just the press who have just found him. I think he was interviewed by the police pretty soon.

International

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    I think it's just the press who have just found him. I think he was interviewed by the police pretty soon.
    Yes sorry I meant the press, you are right they found him straight away.