Quote Originally Posted by Doucas View Post
**** me you've done exactly as I said you would in previous threads, you take snippets of information and present them as all time facts. You do this every single time.

Norway has left governments far more than right wing ones including its current one. Because of this and long term policies they've implemented the standard of living is far far higher than the UK.

Honestly do you even have a job these days or just reeling from the divorce?
What I have challenged your completely unreferenced and incorrect comment that Norway is 'leftist' and illustrated it with a few facts?

In no way is Norway 'leftist'. It is a resource rich capitalist country with a generous welfare state. That doesn't make it 'leftist' at all.

Like I said, the country you cite is an example of something you normally rant against. It's had 5 right-of-centre governments in the last 40 years and 6 left-of-centre.

Do you have any evidence it's leftist?

The irony is that in a thread entitled "The Tories are utter twats" your shining example of a leftist country is one that has been run by the Norwegian Conservative Party for 8 of the last 9 years.

du kunne ikke gjøre det opp!