Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
As abhorrent as it is to yourself and others,
what have the other lot done for, in your words, for the Jeremy Kyle fan club ?
perhaps the Jeremy Kyle fan club have voted for UKIP on other issues other than your perception, I haven't seen the interview.
I'm glad I live in a society where everyone is entitled to vote. Do you think that individuals should be denied a right to vote because they voted for UKIP ?, I am presuming that your post is based on the racism issue?, apologies if I have misinterpreted, I actually thought that racism was outlawed in the U.K and thus if UKIP were deemed to be a racist party then they would be outlawed, but just like about any law in this country, it's murky and clouded and can be read however you want to read it, surely the best way to deal with UKIP is for the so called main stream parties to get their own acts together, then these fringe based parties will dissapear, I also despair, but my despair is from the, having put up with the two party cartel for 55 years watching the rich get richer whilst the the Jeremy Kyle fan club has been swept into the gutter, the despair has driven me to PC!!!!!!.
Can UKIP voters name me the policies they voted for or was it just a case of getting rid of Labour? That latter reason is not good enough and I would be interested in fact-checking the policies UKIP voters went for.