+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The fighting's started and they haven't even begun a game yet !!!

The fighting's started and they haven't even begun a game yet !!!

Re: The fighting's started and they haven't even begun a game yet !!!

Not condoning it for an instant, but from that report it would appear that a gang of French attacked the English for no reason

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    Not condoning it for an instant, but from that report it would appear that a gang of French attacked the English for no reason
    Then again, maybe not. http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wa...leads-11452724

Not very bright are they?

It was them, they started it, we had to defend ourselves, sounds a bit too much like something you would read on another forum !!!

Judging by people's comment, they couldn't have picked a worse place to kick off.

Good luck to the police in that melting pot tomorrow night!.

Plenty of reason, there was a weeds fan there.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    It was them, they started it, we had to defend ourselves, sounds a bit too much like something you would read on another forum !!!
    More like this:--

It wus dem, day started it, wee ad two defense oarselves,

Then again, maybe not. http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wa...leads-11452724

Not very bright are they?
    Difference in English press reporting it and welsh press.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Dragon View Post
    Difference in English press reporting it and welsh press.
    I'm not normally one to quote the Daily Nazi, but in all fairness.....http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...me-Russia.html

"A group of drunken England fans chanted 'ISIS where are you?' in the city that has a strong Islamic community"

I'm not normally one to quote the Daily Nazi, but in all fairness.....http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...me-Russia.html

"A group of drunken England fans chanted 'ISIS where are you?' in the city that has a strong Islamic community"
    Fair play you'd make a good reporter yourself picking out the bits of the article that suit and discarding those that don't!

Hahaha I can't believe it.

https://twitter.com/Simon_Rowntree?r...Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Wales online using the above twitter account as a source of the ISIS chants.

The guys been on a wind up for months. Writing for the non existent Forest Echo News.

I hope the English get smashed to feck. Marseille is a great place and the people are cool and pleasant.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhiw-Blue View Post
    Fair play you'd make a good reporter yourself picking out the bits of the article that suit and discarding those that don't!
    I've got no agenda here mate, I merely picked out one of the headlines, which has been widely reported, surely you'll agree that it's a pretty dumb thing to do at the best of times. I'm sure there are two sides to the story.

I'm sure there are two sides to the story.
    Nah, just the one for the gullible.......

Quote Originally Posted by شهرستان کاردیف View Post
    Hahaha I can't believe it.

https://twitter.com/Simon_Rowntree?r...Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Wales online using the above twitter account as a source of the ISIS chants.

The guys been on a wind up for months. Writing for the non existent Forest Echo News.

You can't expect the echo to fact check...
    Surprised they haven't reported that Leeds have had 486 managers since Wenger has been at Arsenal.

Does pose the question, who is more of a threat to the Welsh fans? Daesh or English thugs. I would say the latter.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Dragon View Post
    Does pose the question, who is more of a threat to the Welsh fans? Daesh or English thugs. I would say the latter.
    lets be honest here. There's a large element of sun reading, Brexit voting, racist English thugs who would quite happily kick the shit out of any passing Welsh person (male of female). Welsh fans need to be on high alert for this game. As they say on GoT there is no cure to being a ****.

" they knew exactly where we were " **** me its not hard when you hang your flags outside a pub called the queen victoria

Quote Originally Posted by ninianboy View Post
    lets be honest here. There's a large element of sun reading, Brexit voting, racist English thugs who would quite happily kick the shit out of any passing Welsh person (male of female).
    Can we leave Mrs SR out of just one thread for once...

I've always thought that it's a possibility the English hoolies would get together with their French counterparts in Marseille and have ago at the Muslims there. There are whole areas around the central train station that appear to be populated entirely by Muslims. Anybody who has ever spent a day there, will I am sure, vouch for this

Jean le Pen, French politician who led the National Front party from its foundation in 1972 until 2011, popularity was greatest in this area of the south of France

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Soul '68 View Post
    I've always thought that it's a possibility the English hoolies would get together with their French counterparts in Marseille and have ago at the Muslims there. There are whole areas around the central train station that appear to be populated entirely by Muslims. Anybody who has ever spent a day there, WILL I AM sure, vouch for this

Jean le Pen, French politician who led the National Front party from its foundation in 1972 until 2011, popularity was greatest in this area of the south of France

Will I Am is a footie fan ?

There will be many reports like this over the next few weeks no doubt. No one likes to see things like this but a pinch of salt should be taken with some of them.

I'm sure many of us who have followed the City or Wales (or even just in town say Mill Lane) can think of a situation where it's kicked off, whether it be premeditated or just spur of the moment.
    One can get drawn into a situation at the drop of a hat.
    Just banter with the opposition can escalate making the most passive of people, after a drink, say or do something they might never think possible.

Everyone has a duty of care and need to be on their guard at all times when drinking in groups from everyone whether it be England fans, French fans, police or even drunken rival Welsh fans intent on a scrap.

This is especially important in the modern world of smartphones, Facebook etc.. you could quite easily get you collar felt after stepping off the ferry.

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    There will be many reports like this over the next few weeks no doubt. No one likes to see things like this but a pinch of salt should be taken with some of them.

I'm sure many of us who have followed the City or Wales (or even just in town say Mill Lane) can think of a situation where it's kicked off, whether it be premeditated or just spur of the moment.
    One can get drawn into a situation at the drop of a hat.
    Just banter with the opposition can escalate making the most passive of people, after a drink, say or do something they might never think possible.

Everyone has a duty of care and need to be on their guard at all times when drinking in groups from everyone whether it be England fans, French fans, police or even drunken rival Welsh fans intent on a scrap.

This is especially important in the modern world of smartphones, Facebook etc.. you could quite easily get you collar felt after stepping off the ferry.
    There is a short arse fat kunt in the video, black top, who will become legendary by hoolie std's but just a plain twunt by normal std's, he still managed to come up against the imaginary wall

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tall Midget View Post
    Can we leave Mrs SR out of just one thread for once...
    Cheeky bar steward.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Soul '68 View Post
    I've always thought that it's a possibility the English hoolies would get together with their French counterparts in Marseille and have ago at the Muslims there. There are whole areas around the central train station that appear to be populated entirely by Muslims. Anybody who has ever spent a day there, will I am sure, vouch for this

The Welsh will be able to take care of themselves, plenty of very handy lads who have seen it all going. I don't think Isis will be to worried about the chair throwers, they should be concerned however by the Russians who absolutely hate Muslims and are by far the most racist folk over there.....