+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Ramsey would he have been better off ....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Ramsey would he have been better off ....

Yes I think so. The Arsenal fans are a disgrace. He needs to leave this summer and join a club where the supporters will appreciate him.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    Yes I think so. The Arsenal fans are a disgrace. He needs to leave this summer and join a club where the supporters will appreciate him.
    I can't stand arsenal fans, I know a few in Cardiff. One has even stopped following them completely coz they haven't won anything....hope Rambo goes to Spain to be honest....quality

probably the reason your Arsenal 'friend' has stopped following The Arsenal is because like many others, has become disillusioned with the useless triumvirate in charge. the club is seen by the yank as a cash cow, lining his, the board & the managers pockets. from the outside all may look rosy, but the total lack of ambition to challenge for trophies is disheartening. 4th place is not a trophy neither is falling at 1st knock out stage of european cup. where does consistency become mediocrity become failure. le fraud is a stubborn myopic dinosaur who will not / cannot adapt to modern tactics, he chooses a team of snowflakes who won't challenge him and appear content with their obscene wage packet...

Quote Originally Posted by spadey View Post
    probably the reason your Arsenal 'friend' has stopped following The Arsenal is because like many others, has become disillusioned with the useless triumvirate in charge. the club is seen by the yank as a cash cow, lining his, the board & the managers pockets. from the outside all may look rosy, but the total lack of ambition to challenge for trophies is disheartening. 4th place is not a trophy neither is falling at 1st knock out stage of european cup. where does consistency become mediocrity become failure. le fraud is a stubborn myopic dinosaur who will not / cannot adapt to modern tactics, he chooses a team of snowflakes who won't challenge him and appear content with their obscene wage packet...
    They
    Ike to make a profit hey? Weird as the people who own arsenal are so wealthy I'm sure a few more drops of water in their vast oceans make little difference. Still, it's hardly sufferation is it?? There are 6 big clubs in England these days arsenal are just one of them...

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    I can't stand arsenal fans, I know a few in Cardiff. One has even stopped following them completely coz they haven't won anything....hope Rambo goes to Spain to be honest....quality
    I think your mate posts on here too.