Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
I stopped in 2009, i was never any good at it anyway, i couldn't hold my drink, constantly pissing and a bigger arse than normal. I didn't drink from the age of 21 up until i was 27 as well. Not a health thing, i just don't really like it or the feeling it gives me, i suppose it's down to character really, i'm a bit ADHD and i fight against feeling relaxed as i start getting anxious, but if i'm pissed there's nothing i can do about it Same with weed, couldn't get on that either, i'm to busy and wired. Can't sit on a beach, go to the cinema and struggle like hell at things like weddings, where i've got to sit still for more than half hour-caused absolute murder with my missus for years, we know what it is now
I can't smoke weed either. I wish I could. It makes me anxious and paranoid. And super high. Like I'm tripping. I'm so jealous of people that smoke it and are able to be calm. My Mrs smokes it every day. Just a small amount. Sometimes I'm almost tempted to give it a try, but I never do.