Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
I've been like it since i was a kid, it gets worse when i'm in positions where i don't feel comfortable or restricted, there aren't many people who i associate with, but if i do then i trust them and respect them, they're usually a bit nuts as well, which helps. I don't want to change myself to much, i just wish i could spend the day doing nothing like so many other people seem to do. An example-I mixed and laid 3 tonne of concrete yesterday in my kitchen floor, cleaned up, had a shower then did a 10 k run, came home, had some food, didn't get to sleep until 3am. Up at 7 this morning, went and did a job in Llandaff, pulled aceiling down and re boarded it, came home, tidied the house, cut the grass and had a go at the windows. That's a pretty standard weekend-i can't keep ****ing still!
Putting that energy into positive things as you do is alright. I know a few people like you, struggle to get to sleep is the main issue they have, some drink to knock out, some don’t and just make do on 4/5 hours. Weed tends to have the opposite affect as you get older, it used to make you chill out when young, but freak out when old. Used to dabble but never was a smoker so gave it up 15 years ago....