+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Pritti Patel would shop you in if you were having a party of more than six

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    International

Re: Pritti Patel would shop you in if you were having a party of more than six

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    I think you have to trust people to do theses things, you cannot 'make' people do it and if you try to force people to do things they will either rebel against it (which in this case would be even worse) or you end up with a totalitarian state they tells its citizens what they can and cannot do. Much as some might prefer that the vast majority of Brits won't. Witness the outcry when the idea of carrying ID Cards was muted.
    I agree entirely, but that wasn't the point of my nudging sludge. He slags people off purely on their political stance and doesn't pay any regard to whether they are right or wrong. I just wanted him to say one way or the other.
    you've given him an out now, he can just agree with you. Bugger!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    I agree entirely, but that wasn't the point of my nudging sludge. He slags people off purely on their political stance and doesn't pay any regard to whether they are right or wrong. I just wanted him to say one way or the other.
    you've given him an out now, he can just agree with you. Bugger!!!!!!
    Confusion reigns. One minute we have to trust the inate common sense of the British people and the next play Michael Duberry. Still good to see you weave yourself through this moral maze

International

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Confusion reigns. One minute we have to trust the inate common sense of the British people and the next play Michael Duberry. Still good to see you weave yourself through this moral maze
    Not a chance. I take one look at it, scratch my head and walk away.
    It's nice to help others get confused too though.
    Truth is I personally don't really care very much, except about the local council fecking up my city in particular and politicians as a breed generally regardless of their leanings