+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    isn't it an 8 hour difference ?

i see trump has spent 3 million dollars to get the winscon vote to be recounted today ! kin ell he's cast iron sure of turning it around or he's clinically insane !!!!

this lot seem confident . they mention the servers served in germany

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnZWfTVV4fY
    It's 5 hours and it's amazing what people do when it's not their money.

Dave Wasserman, US House editor of the non-partisan Cook Political Report, said: “It’s time to start calling baseless conspiracies what they are: libellous attacks on the 500,000-plus heroic poll workers and election administrators in every corner of the US who pulled off a successful election amid record-shattering turnout and a global pandemic.”

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ctory-recounts

isn't it an 8 hour difference ?

i see trump has spent 3 million dollars to get the winscon vote to be recounted today ! kin ell he's cast iron sure of turning it around or he's clinically insane !!!!

this lot seem confident . they mention the servers served in germany

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnZWfTVV4fY
    He's spent the last 2 weeks conning his credulous supporters into funding this crap - and the Georgia Senate re-runs, and Rudy's retirement plan, and Trump Towers in Moscow, and his new TV station to flank Fox from the far right, and his failing businesses, and....

i wouldn't like to guess the total cost of all these lawsuits but I see someone mentioned close on 20 million dollars already . Biden has his lawyers in place for the expected onslaught of battles that is going to unfold in the next few weeks and months ahead

oh and before i hit the sack another batch of missing votes found in Georgio today that's 3 batches now .What a crazy system they got over there .They really need to sort out there voting system in the future after all this

i wouldn't like to guess the total cost of all these lawsuits but I see someone mentioned close on 20 million dollars already . Biden has his lawyers in place for the expected onslaught of battles that is going to unfold in the next few weeks and months ahead

oh and before i hit the sack another batch of missing votes found in Georgio today that's 3 batches now .What a crazy system they got over there .They really need to sort out there voting system in the future after all this
    https://twitter.com/Claire_FOX5/stat...345856/photo/1

To be honest, I doubt trump is using expensive lawyers, and I expect THIS is the onslaught.

Biden's lawyers won't be losing any sleep.

Heisenberg

Sterling did confirm that a missing card was discovered in Douglas County Wednesday morning

https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/sec...GE4EEB3FTMFGI/

This time the card was discovered in Douglas County.

The memory card had about 293 votes on it:

156 votes went to Biden
    128 votes went to Trump

The remaining votes went either to Jo Jorgensen or were undervotes.
    Shouldn't laugh.... but I will

There will always be errors, but Bidens lead is not because of errors. He's legitimately miles ahead.

As you say 'after this', do you really think this is an unusual election? I would guess that every single national election worldwide would have minor discrepancies if everything was counted twice.

deffo my last post of the night reports coming in from michigan reporting votes up 350% above those registered !

back tomorrow for some more updates

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Sterling did confirm that a missing card was discovered in Douglas County Wednesday morning

https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/sec...GE4EEB3FTMFGI/

Shouldn't laugh.... but I will

This can be filed under 'miraculously finding votes for the democrats after election day'. Don't worry, everything can be explained by Trump! It's all a conspiracy against him.

deffo my last post of the night reports coming in from michigan reporting votes up 350% above those registered !

These 'news' websites are infecting your computer with malware.

I think you mean that the use of mail in ballots increased by 350% in 2020 compared with coronavirus-free 2016 but you can explain in the morning!

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    I think you mean that the use of mail in ballots increased by 350% in 2020 compared with coronavirus-free 2016 but you can explain in the morning!
    He had the same issue with "153,000 discrepancies in clarke county". The story he was referring to was in relation to discrepancies discovered after 153,000 votes were counted - not that there were 153,000 discrepancies.

When you start to read things this incorrectly, no wonder you start to believe things coming out of right-wing media.

The ccmb trump cheerleaders on tour in the US. Don't worry everyone, they are safe!

good morning US of A political watchers . Now the cheer leaders have vanished you want anymore up to date news from the other side of the pond ? or shall i leave it there to let it all pan out .

good morning US of A political watchers . Now the cheer leaders have vanished you want anymore up to date news from the other side of the pond ? or shall i leave it there to let it all pan out .
    At least post the great Rudi reveal you promised before you run for cover.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    The ccmb trump cheerleaders on tour in the US. Don't worry everyone, they are safe!

Brilliant!

Probably for the best, while only about half a dozen have seen this nonsense

Probably for the best, while only about half a dozen have seen this nonsense
    Wrong again, 175,000 at least!

That Rudi chap has put a statement out saying they will be announcing big news tomorrow ( not sure of time zones ) regarding evidence of fraud .Mind you he lost a court ruling today regarding observers should be able to watch the counts close up in pensylvania

so far i,ve seen on american news outlets :

The US military had taken over a server that was based in Germany with so called data showing Trump won winning 401 electoral votes on the weekend
    153,000 discrepancies in clarke county
    132,000 fraudalent votes found in Fulton County
    9,000 out of state ballots in Nevada
    2,600 votes not counted in Floyd county Georgia
    2 charged with voter fraud - for submitting applications to the homeless

think it's going to rumble for a while . i wonder how much this is going to cost trump !

Hope you're still around mozzer. What does this one even mean?

Hope you're still around mozzer. What does this one even mean?
    Think you will find it is this nonsense. The company in question doesn't even provide software to count votes!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...-raid-germany/

well there has now been an immediate call for an investigation into the 2020 election by jim jordan & james commer ( source twitter ) the formal letter can be found on twitter

the state of play with lawsuits are as follows where rudy is driving

5 major lawsuits soon to be 7

Winsconsin - Biden is winning by a 10k margin - Rudy believes that there is a 60k illegal absentee ballots

Nevada - irregularity turned around an election from democrat to republican . biden is up 34k votes but there are 140,000 unidentifiable signatures on absentee ballots

Pennsylvania - lost initial case by 5-2 but still enough evidence to take to supreme court

Michigan - wayne county refused to certify election results which will leave to the GOP state legislator to decide outcome

Georgia - large amounts of unidentifiable ballots and many ballots not inspected as well as changes in the dates of absentee ballots submitted

lots of other stats being banded about too but haven't got time to put on here and i don't want to leave links as it might affect my computer with malware -lol

no doubt with the time zone difference alot more will come out later today UK time

Ooh more lawsuits? I wonder how many will go Trump and Rudy's way now? They're on P29 W1 L28 at the moment but we've got to stay positive.

well there has now been an immediate call for an investigation into the 2020 election by jim jordan & james commer ( source twitter ) the formal letter can be found on twitter

the state of play with lawsuits are as follows where rudy is driving

5 major lawsuits soon to be 7

Winsconsin - Biden is winning by a 10k margin - Rudy believes that there is a 60k illegal absentee ballots

Nevada - irregularity turned around an election from democrat to republican . biden is up 34k votes but there are 140,000 unidentifiable signatures on absentee ballots

Pennsylvania - lost initial case by 5-2 but still enough evidence to take to supreme court

Michigan - wayne county refused to certify election results which will leave to the GOP state legislator to decide outcome

Georgia - large amounts of unidentifiable ballots and many ballots not inspected as well as changes in the dates of absentee ballots submitted

lots of other stats being banded about too but haven't got time to put on here and i don't want to leave links as it might affect my computer with malware -lol

no doubt with the time zone difference alot more will come out later today UK time
    Here you go. This might help though be careful it has lots of factual information that might give you a headache

https://eu.usatoday.com/in-depth/new...nt/6177538002/

If I had a quid for every investigation mentioned on this thread, then another quid when it was quietly dropped having proved nothing, I'd double my money.