Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
I don't recall saying there were any trials. Read what I actually said and don't put your own interpretation on it to suit your own agruments.
AND PLEASE DON'T USE CAPITALS TO SPEAK TO ME, AS I'M SURE YOU ARE AWARE IT IS DEEMED AS SHOUTING ON THE INTERNET AND IS CONSIDERED OFFENSIVE.
I said that in the article ROBW posted it states that both vaccines can be used . It is not recommended but it is not impossible. I also stated that the head Medical people had approved the use of both. That is a fact.
My only other comment was on about the actions of media and news items which is my opinion and you will not change it.
So what is your problem with what I said?
Oh and I'm not your mate!
Dude, what you said was that it made sense to mix the vaccines. How am I misinterpreting that?

although it is recommended that this should happen only if the first one given is not available, which makes sense.
Here is the quote just so that you are CLEAR. And Capitals denote emphasis, not only shouting. But, let's not digress.

So, what are you basing this on considering there have been NO CLINICAL TRIALS? And, again, to avoid upset I have used capital letters to emphasise the point. I am not shouting.

No other country is advocating the mixing of vaccines. The Head of the US Medical agency says there is no data to back up the UK's approach, and Public Health England also made the statement that there is no evidence at the moment. Are you arguing for the sake of arguing? Is that what you are doing?