+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: US Protests

Re: US Protests

Quote Originally Posted by Wash DC Blue View Post
    It really is a disgrace.
    You pay a fortune, then the co-pay.
    We had to pay $500 for my Mrs to have an MRI scan last month despite paying for full insurance.

Health Insurance the Pharma industry and the actual hospital companies are immoral.
    As are US Universities.
    I had to pay $1000 for a CAT scan. ****ing ridiculous. And you don't find out until you get a bill in the mail weeks later. No-one says "go get this done it's going to be $X", they just send you. Same with x-rays at the dentist. I've been burned there too.

Tip: Unless your life is in danger, NEVER call an ambulance. That's $1000 right there. Before you even get to the hospital. Take an Uber.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    I had to pay $1000 for a CAT scan. ****ing ridiculous. And you don't find out until you get a bill in the mail weeks later. No-one says "go get this done it's going to be $X", they just send you. Same with x-rays at the dentist. I've been burned there too.

Tip: Unless your life is in danger, NEVER call an ambulance. That's $1000 right there. Before you even get to the hospital. Take an Uber.
    Like most things...
    Why can’t common sense or a happy medium just prevail?

I don’t mind paying for things, it’s just having my pants pulled down and bent over that bothers me.

Euphemism of course 😁

Like most things...
    Why can’t common sense or a happy medium just prevail?

I don’t mind paying for things, it’s just having my pants pulled down and bent over that bothers me.

Euphemism of course 😁
    If liz hurley is pulling down my pants and bending me over I am prepared to suffer the consequences

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    If liz hurley is pulling down my pants and bending me over I am prepared to suffer the consequences
    I wouldn’t nor couldn’t blame you!
    She is an amazingly beautiful woman.

She is, but I'd rather she pulled down her own pants and bent over though.

Oh dear what a shame, Trump's been banned permanently from Twitter now

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-55597840

I have first crack

Most of the protesters look cockeyed, inbred or off their tits on crystal meth

Quote Originally Posted by BlueArmy 86 View Post
    Most of the protesters look cockeyed, inbred or off their tits on crystal meth
    Certainly not in the real world

Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Oh dear what a shame, Trump's been banned permanently from Twitter now

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-55597840
    The man with the nuclear launch codes has been banned from twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Feedback View Post
    The man with the nuclear launch codes has been banned from twitter
    You make it sound as though he’s got them written on fag packet on his bedside table. 😂

Quote Originally Posted by Gofer Blue View Post
    CCFC fans at Wash DC.jpg

CCFC fans to blame.
    Is that from the Barry Jones Forum?

CCFC fans at Wash DC.jpg

CCFC fans to blame.
    Mountain Ash's top Q Boy?

They're now appealing to the public to help them identify the perpetrators.
    What? They let them all just walk away?

Quote Originally Posted by tforturton View Post
    Identify ‘em???? Their faces been on my telly more times than that f*cking Rylan or Harry bastard Redknapp these last few days. I reckon I know them all by name and address!!

Quote Originally Posted by tforturton View Post
    Loads of questions towards the policing at the start, but I don't see what else they could after. Arrest thousands of people? Lock them inside the building when there's the small matter of certifying the next president?

They'll be able to track down as many as they want, as there are videos all over social media, and I would imagine 99.9% took their phone which will confirm they were there.

And not to worry. Plenty of arrests have been made.

Buffalo horn headdress man arrested
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-55606044

when my boy was 9 months old he was taken ill when we were in Vegas. He had a high temperature and we gave him Calpol, but when he hadn't shown any sign of improvement we took him to the hospital. he started to perk up in the waiting room, but we thought we might as well get him checked out while we were there. We were taken into a room where a nurse took his temperature, told us it was high (we knew) and gave him a dose of calpol, which we had been doing anyway. We then got a bill for $2600 which they insisted I pay before leaving the hospital on threat of the police being called!

Quote Originally Posted by cityhammer View Post
    when my boy was 9 months old he was taken ill when we were in Vegas. He had a high temperature and we gave him Calpol, but when he hadn't shown any sign of improvement we took him to the hospital. he started to perk up in the waiting room, but we thought we might as well get him checked out while we were there. We were taken into a room where a nurse took his temperature, told us it was high (we knew) and gave him a dose of calpol, which we had been doing anyway. We then got a bill for $2600 which they insisted I pay before leaving the hospital on threat of the police being called!
    God bless America 🇺🇸

Quote Originally Posted by cityhammer View Post
    Did you pay it?

Did you pay it?
    Nah, left the nipper there

Brave US policeman lures rioters away from the Senate chamber:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-55623752

Can't help feeling that things are going to get really nasty as the Biden inauguration day approaches. As I said in an earlier post I think the ceremony should take place indoors at the White House and broadcast on TV, otherwise it is possible we could see another JFK-type assassination attempt by one of Trump's lunatic fringe. Not to say of course that that could happen down the line at some point anyway?

Brave US policeman lures rioters away from the Senate chamber:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-55623752

Can't help feeling that things are going to get really nasty as the Biden inauguration day approaches. As I said in an earlier post I think the ceremony should take place indoors at the White House and broadcast on TV, otherwise it is possible we could see another JFK-type assassination attempt by one of Trump's lunatic fringe. Not to say of course that that could happen down the line at some point anyway?
    Personally I think this would have been a significant risk but what happened at the Capitol has maybe dampened that slightly because the security around the inauguration will be off the scale now, I think I saw somewhere that they were having 15000 National Guard there. There'll be a huge risk to these politicians going forward though