+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Sean Morrison Will He Stay

Sean Morrison Will He Stay

I wonder if we don't don't go up and a big offer comes in from someone like Norwich or Watford , would he grab the chance of a final fling in the Premier , as he is now 30 which is a good age for a centre half .

Re: Sean Morrison Will He Stay

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I wonder if we don't don't go up and a big offer comes in from someone like Norwich or Watford , would he grab the chance of a final fling in the Premier , as he is now 30 which is a good age for a centre half .
    Are you drunk?

Why would they pay big money for him? He's a very good player in the Championship, but he didn't perform well in the Premier League a couple of years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Are you drunk?

Great player , warrior

Reminds me of mark Hudson

People have a go at him but we miss him when he's not there

I wouldn’t blame any player going to the prem if the chance arose,can’t see a big offer coming from a prem team tho.Now an ex manager in the north east is a different proposition.

No one from the Premier League is coming in for Sean Morrison. If he was a couple of years younger and had never played that level I could see someone taking a punt. But...

Are the days of “big offers” over for the immediate future ? If social distancing remains in place clubs will have to work on stadium capacities of about one third. MD and KC recently stated, reported on here, that the EFL model of 1 metre social distancing would result in a 13,000 crowd max at CCS. Replicated across the country this has to mean a significant reduction in income. If FFP (or whatever it is now called) is suspended then rich owners may be able to dip into their pockets to continue unsustainable transfers and wages without penalty but everyone else will be tightening their belts.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    No one from the Premier League is coming in for Sean Morrison. If he was a couple of years younger and had never played that level I could see someone taking a punt. But...
    ...but what? Don't leave us in suspense, man!

Quote Originally Posted by B. Oddie View Post
    ...but what? Don't leave us in suspense, man!
    But he isn't and he has I guess....

if we dont go up... lol

Sean Morrison’s agent is Unique Sports Management. I wonder if that fact might make him an attractive proposition for other Championship managers

He's a good, reliable Championship defender. I'd love to see him play in the Premier with Cardiff again, but I can't see that happening, and I can't see a Premier club buying him either. But then, stranger things have happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Enoch Mort View Post
    Sean Morrison’s agent is Unique Sports Management. I wonder if that fact might make him an attractive proposition for other Championship managers
    It would certainly make him an expensive proposition.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyncoed Slumdog View Post
    It would certainly make him an expensive proposition.
    Is it possible that West Bromwich Albion come in with an £8M offer ? T

Quote Originally Posted by C1C9F2C7 View Post
    if we dont go up... lol
    Its nice to have some hope 😌

He's an excellent defender at this level, great captain and puts his body on the line

If he was 5 years young I could see a Premier League club interested, but he ain't. I'd be very surprised if any Premier League club came in for a 30 year old with 2 PL relegations on his CV

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post

If he was 5 years young I could see a Premier League club interested, but he ain't. I'd be very surprised if any Premier League club came in for a 30 year old with 2 PL relegations on his CV
    Be a shoe in for young player of the year for the next 15 or so seasons

Quote Originally Posted by C1C9F2C7 View Post
    if we dont go up... lol
    😂

Boro