Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
Yes , and its strange as the word disproportionate is often used when describing Israelis action ( rightly so ) well form what I see , read there is a disproportionate rage and protest between the Israeli action which I don't support and all for the other tragic atrocities around the world i've pointed out a few an got no traction some last for years not 11 days In Northern Iraq 25k have died at the hands of the Turks, how many thousands in North Korea , endless wars in Africa ,Syria , Iran .
Just strikes me that the Israeli or Jew is a nice easy target .

Anyone spot the Nazi banners In London as Corby spoke in defence of the Palestinians over the weekend ??

180 k marching , I've never seen that amount on UK streets for the atrocities carried out daily in Africa , Northern Iraq ,North Korea , Syria or for China's crimes against humanity in its treatment of the Uighur /Turkic Muslims..

And folk talk about annexation of lands where was the mass protests when Russia annexed the Crimea wasn't that a violation of international law ? PS No mass demo's .

Load of pish
What are you doing to stop these things? This is like a guy who has never been to a game criticising someone who goes to 3 a year for not being a season ticket holder.