+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Season tickets out July 1st

Season tickets out July 1st

Re: Season tickets out July 1st

I had a streaming pass. They seem to have put up my ticket price by exactly the amount of discount I am due. 🙄

So to clarify, the purchased ticket for last year, will automatically be paying off the 21/22 ticket
    So basically I don't need to put my hand in my pocket ?

Quote Originally Posted by Armitage Shanks View Post
    So to clarify, the purchased ticket for last year, will automatically be paying off the 21/22 ticket
    Have the club contacted you and told you exactly what is going to happen? If they've not, then that really is piss poor. Whenever I read messages on here about season tickets, nobody seems to have a clue what is going on. The club really do need to get its arse in gear and communicate with supporters. It's like they don't give a shit

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Have the club contacted you and told you exactly what is going to happen? If they've not, then that really is piss poor. Whenever I read messages on here about season tickets, nobody seems to have a clue what is going on. The club really do need to get its arse in gear and communicate with supporters. It's like they don't give a shit
    Once again, having ago at the club when you have no idea what you are talking about. The e-mail received by season ticket holders, enclosed link to the web page and explanation on the web page appeared detailed and succinct to me, providing information, that a ten year old could understand, about how to renew and how much it will cost. Too complicated obviously for people like you.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Once again, having ago at the club when you have no idea what you are talking about. The e-mail received by season ticket holders, enclosed link to the web page and explanation on the web page appeared detailed and succinct to me, providing information, that a ten year old could understand, about how to renew and how much it will cost. Too complicated obviously for people like you.
    Cheers Mehmet.

Thanks sweetie!

And yet there are season ticket holders who have not received an e-mail from the club!

Quote Originally Posted by JumpersforGoalposts View Post
    And yet there are season ticket holders who have not received an e-mail from the club!
    Do agree

It’s amazing, Citycash can be used against season tickets gets wiped 25th June

And there are only XS size clobber in the shop

Quote Originally Posted by Porth Pouncer View Post

You’ve had all season to spend it!

They cocked it up last time by putting it all on the tinternet.

When they going to realise that we have an ageing fan base and not all are comfortable with tinternet and would prefer phone or visiting the ticket office in person.

You can see that when we have all ticket games, the queues are around the ground

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post

When they going to realise that we have an ageing fan base and not all are comfortable with tinternet and would prefer phone or visiting the ticket office in person.

You can see that when we have all ticket games, the queues are around the ground
    The above message was submitted to Mike Morris after being chiselled onto a clay tablet.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    The above message was submitted to Mike Morris after being chiselled onto a clay tablet.
    Tit sends text messages by Pigeon.

I heard that the pigeon dumped him.

Must be a bloody strong pigeon to be able to carry clay tablets

Must be a bloody strong pigeon to be able to carry clay tablets
    Keep taking the tablets anyway, old fruit

Very strange how some establishments make it difficult to pay in person with cash nowadays, many are saying they’re struggling due to various lockdowns and restrictions yet they’re alienating many people. You’d have thought they’d be clamouring to get funds in by any means possible, cash, card, bank transfer whatever. Beats me.

Quote Originally Posted by cityhammer View Post
    And all season to put on weight to buy one.

Quote Originally Posted by cityhammer View Post
    I got a few bob to spend down there but the variety and standard of merchandise never seems to be up to much when I’ve visited before. Was going to nip down this afternoon to have a look but didn’t make it, I’ll get down there no doubt before the deadline but I’m not holding out much hope of picking anything decent up, it’ll be just use the City Cash up on whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by Porth Pouncer View Post

Buy a fat friend a Christmas present.

Buy a fat friend a Christmas present.
    A fat friend?? Don’t you mean a skinny nipper?

Quote Originally Posted by Armitage Shanks View Post
    So long as you havent watched home matches on City TV for which you would have £10 deducted per match watched. I've done the maths and I owe City about £100! (a combination of factors meant my ST was only just over £100).

Quote Originally Posted by IanD View Post
    So long as you havent watched home matches on City TV for which you would have £10 deducted per match watched. I've done the maths and I owe City about £100! (a combination of factors meant my ST was only just over £100).
    Think if you signed up for the pass that was it, you paid the 10 quid whether you actually watched or didn't.