Quote Originally Posted by blue lewj View Post
Nobody is backtracking. If anything it is the board and Mick sympathisers that are backtracking. Avoiding relegation being a success? Really?
As for no parachute payments, virtually the same as the rest of the league then. If we're being honest we've wasted a lot of the money we made from the PL seasons and the parachute payments. All under the watchful eyes of our transfer committee.

I don't think we're going to get relegated though.
Is it a possibility? It wouldn't surprise me if we were dragged into trouble if we don't improve and quickly.

You are happy to play to our strengths but want to stop the hoofing and head tennis? Some might argue that is our style and lumping or throwing the ball in the general direction of our giants is our one and only plan.

I have looked at virtually every game this season and it has been a simple case of can the other team cope with our direct style? If they can then the other team usually get the better of us or take something from the game. Sadly for us more and more teams are working us out too. Not hard when we play one way and never move from that.
Ok so we arent sinking like the titanic.

Now who are the young players who are " simply not up to it"

Harris and Colwill both deemed good enough to have been made full internationals?

Bagan who had the choice of Ireland or Scotland.?

Bowen or Evans. ? No idea if they are good enough myself but I havent seen enough to form any sort of opinion.