+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Steve Morison refuses radio interviews after that. Quick to dig out the youngsters but when he needs to front up- he hides.

Re: Steve Morison refuses radio interviews after that. Quick to dig out the youngsters but when he needs to front up- he hides.

Throw ins have been poor for weeks. Cardiff don't seem to have a clue what to do. Players stand around. Whoever it is thrown to always seems to lose it straight away.

Re: Steve Morison refuses radio interviews after that. Quick to dig out the youngsters but when he needs to front up- he hides.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    You can't let Swansea just play. You have to get after them, so they give the ball away. We've seen for Wales etc, Cabango and others aren't that good on the ball. Tactics were all wrong, everyone needs to take their fair share of the blame. Players and management.

Also, the throw ins are piss poor. Throw it to Hugill, pass it back, cross it to... nobody as Hugill is out wide still. Corners and free kicks pathetic too.
    The difference in throw ins showed the gulf in how the two teams were set up. Each of our throws were as you described, contrast that with Swansea who'd have a number of players come over giving both the thrower and receiver options, players running off the ball to create more options. It may seem minor but it adds up

Any idea what this means?

"They were four really, really poor goals. It just shows where we are. We are that close to being really good or really poor.”

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    Any idea what this means?

"They were four really, really poor goals. It just shows where we are. We are that close to being really good or really poor.”
    It means it's a contrast to recent form which had been suggesting we were really quite good.

It also means let's not get carried away, Morrison received a hospital pass and it won't transform into a fully decent Championship team in the blink of an eye.

Quote Originally Posted by gabbsthenewt View Post
    It means it's a contrast to recent form which had been suggesting we were really quite good.

It also means let's not get carried away, Morrison received a hospital pass and it won't transform into a fully decent Championship team in the blink of an eye.
    OK, ta. Although these type of platitudes are pretty meaningless after you’ve just been thumped 0-4 at home by your local rival.

Morison has good players. Lots of them. He's added some of them, fair play to him. Morison has got the best job he'd ever hope to get.

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    He’s done a great job up until today.

Here here

OK, ta. Although these type of platitudes are pretty meaningless after you’ve just been thumped 0-4 at home by your local rival.
    Alright thanks for your opinion.

Alright thanks for your opinion.
    All I was saying is that making remarks about recent form or a general overall improvement doesn’t really soften the blow of a result like that. All that really goes out the window on derby day.

Quote Originally Posted by olderblue View Post
    Hes a two Bob U23 coach who won the lucky gold ticket and got the gig
    If anyone thinks this tosser is the real deal as a football manager then you're deluded

I'm like Pep in how I treat the youngsters
    No your not pal you are a ****ing disgrace
    20 thousand people in the stands could see the tactics you employed were shit after 10 minutes

Let's hope this imposter is sacked as soon as possible

Message to the board
    Get a real Championship manager in not some cheap wannabe
    I'm with you there. Mid table mediocrity beckons with him in charge for next season

All I was saying is that making remarks about recent form or a general overall improvement doesn’t really soften the blow of a result like that. All really goes out the window on derby day.
    All goes out of the window if you want it to, personally I look further than one match no matter who it's against. Its a bad performance, a bad result, shit we've had plenty of them, I don't like losing against any opposition but I'm not going to write off my optimism in Morrisons reign out of one terrifically painful performance whomever it may be against.

All goes out of the window if you want it to, personally I look further than one match no matter who it's against. Its a bad performance, a bad result, shit we've had plenty of them, I don't like losing against any opposition but I'm not going to write off my optimism in Morrisons reign out of one terrifically painful performance whomever it may be against.
    Alright, thanks for your opinion.

Alright, thanks for your opinion.
    You are welcome kind Sir.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    You can't let Swansea just play. You have to get after them, so they give the ball away. We've seen for Wales etc, Cabango and others aren't that good on the ball. Tactics were all wrong, everyone needs to take their fair share of the blame. Players and management.

Also, the throw ins are piss poor. Throw it to Hugill, pass it back, cross it to... nobody as Hugill is out wide still. Corners and free kicks pathetic too.
    We are piss poor at throw ins. Ralls was screaming for the ball earlier wide open

Having a go at some of your own supporters like Steve Morison does at the end of his post match reaction video on the club website is not a good look after your side has lost in the abject manner his did to their biggest rivals either.

He likes the sound of his voice and often saying how well he is doing but I’m not so sure. We were always going to improve and move away from danger, only had to look at the bookies odds to see that . He’s now convinced people he’s doing some great overhaul but it’s a load of rubbish, the football has been shite for weeks after an encouraging start, it’s reverted to type.

Drameh the only one to hold his head up again yesterday. He’s our only threat these days

You're allowed to be scared and nervous about what's coming up'
    Great man management Morrison!

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    It's the same Conservative selection that got 10 points from 12 isn't it?

It was the tactics that let it down not the player selection.
    The tactics are down to him aren't they?

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Gillis View Post
    The tactics are down to him aren't they?
    What's your point?

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    What's your point?
    What's yours?

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Gillis View Post
    What's yours?
    Read the post and ones before that you've decided to comment on.

Likes to take all the credit but none of the blame. Absolute shit show.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Likes to take all the credit but none of the blame. Absolute shit show.
    Wondered whne you'd appear

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody's Rep View Post
    Wondered whne you'd appear
    Did you

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Having a go at some of your own supporters like Steve Morison does at the end of his post match reaction video on the club website is not a good look after your side has lost in the abject manner his did to their biggest rivals either.
    No that didn’t sit well. I actually don’t mind his honesty but I can’t quite put my finger on it, he just doesn’t come across as very likeable in interviews