+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Jarrod Bowen

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Jarrod Bowen

Quote Originally Posted by Ivortheengine View Post
    Never in this world an England footballer. Can’t use his right foot to start with. Keep him on his right hand side and you won’t notice he’s on the pitch. Blame his dad, he should have encouraged him to become equally proficient with both feet,. That’s what my dad taught me, kicking a tennis ball up against the wall of our terraced house as I grew up. You used to be a bit tasty to get an England cap. These days, Southgate gives them away for fun. The sooner Southgate goes, the sooner all of English football will benefit.
    How did your Football career go?

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    How did your Football career go?
    Did my ligament in my right knee in my late teens and that was the end of that. I can see where you are coming from, but these days I don’t know why so many of todays footballers cannot do the simple things. Football is a game supposed to be played with both feet. Up until my injury I could kick a ball equally as good ,no matter what side the ball was on. There’s no excuses really. Maybe laziness and ignorance comes into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivortheengine View Post
    Did my ligament in my right knee in my late teens and that was the end of that.
    I’ve lost count of the amount of grown men I’ve spoken to that might have had a football career if it wasn’t for “doing their ligament” or “doing their ankle” in