Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
Well good luck (getting in and stay safe if you do!), I must admit, it'll be quite an experience and I do like going to neutral matches to mix it up as it's a completely different football perspective. Talking of perspective, I know that's a wide-angle shot of the stadium but those types of stadia drive me nuts. I like to be close to the action and the huge perimeters between the pitch and the fans puts me off them.

I follow the Greek Super league (AEK Athens) and watch it whenever I find a stream but the grounds are often too big (or the crowds are too small!) and there's little atmosphere on TV. I've got a trip planned this winter. Mrs Citizen is running a half-marathon (she's building up to the Marathon for next year) and I of course will be exercising my best Greek so I can order a cocktails while I cheer her on from a Taverna. It's going to be tough.... but I've got this!
I wish her well with her semi-Snickers. For my part, I managed to get a ticket for the game on Wednesday but I can't understand how demand must be so low. It's a night kick-off but I'll keep you informed. The opposition is Cleopatra Ceramica but I'll be supporting the home toxopholists.Screenshot_20220627_174442.jpg