+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Rumours doing the rounds

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Rumours doing the rounds

Quote Originally Posted by Maurice Swan View Post
    Look...I am retired...but in my life I HAVE experienced that - did I wince and complain and take it further?? NO...I got on with life and made sure the bollockiing never happened again...
    Well done hard man. It's not acceptable in any work place, football is no different

If what JR is saying is true (in fairness he's calling Morison's behaviour out since he was appointed) then thank **** he's gone. Not only was his football shit, he was a massive bully with an inflated ego. Still cringe thinking about his press conferences.

Quote Originally Posted by Llandaff Blue View Post
    Well done hard man. It's not acceptable in any work place, football is no different

If what JR is saying is true (in fairness he's calling Morison's behaviour out since he was appointed) then thank **** he's gone. Not only was his football shit, he was a massive bully with an inflated ego. Still cringe thinking about his press conferences.
    Another person who obviously didn't see the team play live under Morison.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Another person who obviously didn't see the team play live under Morison.
    I've been to every home game bar Birmingham. PM me and I'll show you my tickets

[QUOTE=Llandaff Blue;5346916]Well done hard man. It's not acceptable in any work place, football is no different

If what JR is saying is true (in fairness he's calling Morison's behaviour out since he was appointed) then thank **** he's gone. Not only was his football shit

So you haven’t been down to watch the City this season?

[QUOTE=DubaiDai;5347210]
    Quote Originally Posted by Llandaff Blue View Post

If what JR is saying is true (in fairness he's calling Morison's behaviour out since he was appointed) then thank **** he's gone. Not only was his football shit

So you haven’t been down to watch the City this season?
    Call me old fashioned, I like to see us score the odd goal or two. I'd guess Morison is one of the worst managers we've ever had in terms of goals per games. The "good" football was useless. It really isn't that difficult to pass the ball around the back 4 in your own half. We have seen team after team play against us and sit back, watch us pass the ball around and then hit us on the break when we lose it because there is no plan on how to score, except getting it wide.