+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Putin declares four areas of Ukraine as part of Russia

Re: Putin declares four areas of Ukraine as part of Russia

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    I know zilch about lasers. Similarly, I'm equally uninformed re the possibility of a magnetic pole reversal next March or at any other time. Because I link to articles and videos others produce on various subjects doesn't mean I endorse what they claim.

As for your 'evade' remark, that's breathtaking audacity.

Though, had I been cretinous enough to have volunteered to become an unpaid volunteer for anything those proven shysters at Pfizer manufacture then I too would be depressed.
    Hahaha is that all we're getting? Honestly, you probably would have saved more faced if you'd tried rabidly defending your position instead of skulking away with your tail between your legs.

I assume you see the logic in the argument against the lights being secret Russian satellite attacking lasers if you're dodging any attempt to discuss it. You apparently do your own research, does it not concern you that one of your sources can be easily taken apart with some slight amount of thought put towards it? I assume you trust the source as you posted it and seemed pretty convinced by it. Surely you should be taking a step back to consider their trustworthiness and the fact they've come out with a bare faced lie about having "a source" within NATO or the US military?

I wonder how many of your other numerous links and sources you post daily fall apart under scrutiny if people were bothered to do some digging...

Ukraine's Zaporizhzhya nuclear power plant has lost its last remaining external power source and is now relying on emergency diesel generators

https://www.iaea.org/newscenter/pres...ue-to-shelling

Russia is at war with NATO. Putin has two options: admit defeat and retreat from all of Ukraine or turn this into a nuclear war or a conflict involving directed energy weapons of a type China supposedly used used against Indian troops in 2020. (China 'used secret microwave pulse weapon to cook Indian soldiers alive' and force them into retreat in Himalayan border battle - https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-soldiers.html)

That's presuming Putin really is a Russian nationalist rather than a globalist team player who's partaking in an engineered conflict designed to drag on that's merely serving as a pretext to help scuttle the economies of Europe and North America to such a degree their citizens will suffer so horrendously they will beg for, rather than resist, the solution to their suffering - world government and total digital enslavement.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-europe-63183435

Will Putin decide to declare war tomorrow at the meeting?

Maybe withdraw his troops from Ukraine?

Or neither and they will convene to have a show of hands whether to dunk Hobnobs or Jammy Dodgers into their coffee?

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Will Putin decide to declare war tomorrow at the meeting?

Maybe withdraw his troops from Ukraine?

Or neither and they will convene to have a show of hands whether to dunk Hobnobs or Jammy Dodgers into their coffee?

Nah he will just start bombing residential areas again after Ukraine had the audacity to blow up part of a bridge built illegally by the Russians, few more rapes and mass graves will appear as they retreat back to mother Russia no doubt. Lovely people

More buildings in Ukraine being destroyed today.

Russia blew up its own pipelines then its Crimean bridge.

In response Zelensky's shelling his capital and Ukraine's energy infrastructure. I'm struggling to understand why he hasn't demolished his own presidential palace.

Putin starts a war in Ukraine and then complains when Ukrainians (probably) blow up a bridge which is one of Russia's main supply routes for armaments to use in his war. How terribly unsporting of them. Obviously all fascists who must be eliminated.

I think that NATO gets involved officially if things continue.

"Ukraine has the momentum" in the war with russia and the Western defense alliance would stand with Kyiv as long as it takes, said NATO Secretary-General Jens Stoltenberg.
    "russia's victory in the conflict in Ukraine will be a defeat for NATO, and this cannot be allowed."

looks like Russia is blaming our royal navy for blowing up the pipelines !

I wonder if Putin will finally blow Zelensky's Kiev palace to bits? Surely he can sacrifice one of his famed hypersonic missiles to perform the task.

This eight-month long conflict has been great news for many people, among them oil-producing countries whose product has increased in value and arms manufacturers who will make a bundle replacing all that's been sent to and been destroyed in Ukraine. Shareholders in the oil and energy sectors along with the military industrial complex have been constantly rubbing their hands with glee since late February.

Which provides me with another opportunity to link to a very short book penned around 90 years ago titled War is a Racket in which the author, a highly decorated former US general called Smedley Butler, realised wars and conflicts were never waged for the stated purposes but to further enrich already mega wealthy people. This Ukraine-Russia ding-dong reeks of the same playbook.

War is a Racket by Major General Smedley Butler - https://archive.org/details/WarIsARacket

Russian missiles crossed into Poland, killing 2 people — AP

don't like the sound of this

trigger NATO article 5 ?

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    Russian missiles crossed into Poland, killing 2 people — AP

don't like the sound of this

trigger NATO article 5 ?
    Now seems to be agreement that they were Ukrainian air-defence missiles that hit Poland by accident.

Poland not blaming Russia.

NATO blaming Russia on grounds that if Russia hadn't invaded Ukraine wouldn't have shot at their allies and neighbours!

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Now seems to be agreement that they were Ukrainian air-defence missiles that hit Poland by accident.

Poland not blaming Russia.

NATO blaming Russia on grounds that if Russia hadn't invaded Ukraine wouldn't have shot at their allies and neighbours!
    Hard to deny that fact.