+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Would an informal statement from tan be enough?

Re: Would an informal statement from tan be enough?

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Generally, players are sent out on loan because they're not performing up to standard...
    That's about right Eric. Are you my wife?

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Get out of your own arse.

Not all of us studied languages and care to sit there and ponder the perfect analogy, we just say whatever comes to mind first.

You've started a pointless argument as well, or is that point lost on you?

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Has the language professor done a WUM.

Oh my.

Has the language professor done a WUM.

Oh my.
    Just not worth getting personal about or arguing ad infinitum, old fruit.
    By the way, I commented on your post and you respond in ad hominem mode. Is there any need for that?

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    That's about right Eric. Are you my wife?
    Only on Wednesdays.

Just not worth getting personal about or arguing ad infinitum, old fruit.
    By the way, I commented on your post and you respond in ad hominem mode. Is there any need for that?
    If you want to get petty, old fruit, you didn't have to be so pathetic with your original reply to my harmless post

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    If we're doing football Analogies (well, sort of) wouldn't a loan system in marriage be a good thing? My wife would send me out for three months to Barbara in Barnsley.
    Knowing my luck I’d end up with Barbara from Royston Vasey.

If you want to get petty, old fruit, you didn't have to be so pathetic with your original reply to my harmless post
    You and anyone else are more than welcome to consider my responses as 'pathetic' and 'petty'. That's your prerogative and you and they are more than welcome not only to have such an opinion but also to express it here. It's a message board after all - and I wouldn't feel the need to suggest that you refrain from doing so because I have such a brittle ego. You should try it sometime.

You and anyone else are more than welcome to consider my responses as 'pathetic' and 'petty'. That's your prerogative and you and they are more than welcome not only to have such an opinion but also to express it here. It's a message board after all - and I wouldn't feel the need to suggest that you refrain from doing so because I have such a brittle ego. You should try it sometime.
    You picked a pointless argument.

You picked a pointless argument.
    That's your opinion and you are more than welcome to it. I think differently and I suggest that you accept my opinion in a mature way too.

Are you suggesting that you’ve acted in a mature way? You haven’t.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Bosch View Post
    Are you suggesting that you’ve acted in a mature way? You haven’t.
    You are welcome to express that opinion.

That's your opinion and you are more than welcome to it. I think differently and I suggest that you accept my opinion in a mature way too.
    I suggest you have a rethink and act accordingly next time, you're all bent up because I've had a pop back.

I suggest you have a rethink and act accordingly next time, you're all bent up because I've had a pop back.
    Suggesting that I refrain from expressing myself again? Dear, dear.

Suggesting that I refrain from expressing myself again? Dear, dear.
    If you'd posted maturely, or just chosen not toake a pointless smartarse comment correcting something you didn't need to correct, we wouldn't be here, would we.

I used an analogy that didn't teach your standards. Dear, dear.

If you'd posted maturely, or just chosen not toake a pointless smartarse comment correcting something you didn't need to correct, we wouldn't be here, would we.

I used an analogy that didn't teach your standards. Dear, dear.
    My comment was smart-arse and no-one should respond to your own comments, however pointless someone else may consider them to be. This is very amusing.

My comment was smart-arse and no-one should respond to your own comments, however pointless someone else may consider them to be. This is very amusing.
    What did you expect when your opening line in dialogue to me was "silly analogy"?

We're you expecting me to say "oh yes old chap, fair spot, I'll brush up on my analogies and do better next time, have a splendid evening my old fruit"

?

But of course, you are not to blame for this escalation are you.

Weird old ****.

What did you expect when your opening line in dialogue to me was "silly analogy"?

We're you expecting me to say "oh yes old chap, fair spot, I'll brush up on my analogies and do better next time, have a splendid evening my old fruit"

?

But of course, you are not to blame for this escalation are you.

Weird old ****.
    Weird old ****. Another ad hominem attack, I note.

You could have laughed it off , admitted that the analogy was silly or simply disagreed without telling me to stop being up my own arse. Just a few of several options but it's your choice.

It's a message board and people are allowed to say our posts are silly in their eyes.
    Your responses, as the one above, says it all.

Anyway, I'm going to let this be without personally insulting you and I wish you a fruitful day.

Weird old ****. Another ad hominem attack, I note.

You could have laughed it off , admitted that the analogy was silly or simply disagreed without telling me to stop being up my own arse. Just a few of several options but it's your choice.

It's a message board and people are allowed to say our posts are silly in their eyes.
    Your responses, as the one above, says it all.

Anyway, I'm going to let this be without personally insulting you and I wish you a fruitful day.
    I wouldn't have had to do any of it,if you hadn't of posted what you did.

Why should I be forced into a choice of behaviour, because you chose to needlessly comment the way you did?
    You have been looking for a reaction, so I gave you one, you know the posters on here, you can't say you're surprised I reacted like I did yo your pointless original post.

"Get your head out of your arse" was a nod to your superior attitude. Hardly an insult. Do the rules you press on me on how to behave apply in to you? Did you have to do this..could you have not reacted this way blah blah.

Politely go **** yourself, you posh pompous ****.