+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Climate 'nut jobs' locked up

Climate 'nut jobs' locked up

Good to see the nutters who scaled the bridge and caused mayhem are going to do bird.

Yes we need to take action to reduce emissions and become less dependent on fossil fuels but you need everyone on board and not to p1ss people off.

First Team

Re: Climate 'nut jobs' locked up

Quote Originally Posted by Taffy Blue in Berkshire View Post
    Good to see the nutters who scaled the bridge and caused mayhem are going to do bird.

Yes we need to take action to reduce emissions and become less dependent on fossil fuels but you need everyone on board and not to p1ss people off.
    I'll be honest. I have some sympathy with the protests. I mean we have tried almost everything else to make people realize humanity faces and existential crisis. The people involved will have the status of the suffragettes in 50 years if humans still exist.

Quote Originally Posted by az city View Post
    I'll be honest. I have some sympathy with the protests. I mean we have tried almost everything else to make people realize humanity faces and existential crisis. The people involved will have the status of the suffragettes in 50 years if humans still exist.
    Playing the devils advocate, what if the climate crisis isn't as bad as what they are making it out to be? The same people got a lot of covid wrong.

an alternative view from real scientists not the WEF puppets that control the media

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    an alternative view from real scientists not the WEF puppets that control the media

Former UK MEP, Godfrey Bloom, breaks down the totalitarian Net Zero scam in layman's terms.

Original video: https://t.co/qWs4ZirAmS#ClimateScam #ClimateCult #NetZero #Agenda21 #Agenda2030 #GreatReset pic.twitter.com/uOIfrHRatO
    — Wide Awake Media (@wideawake_media) April 15, 2023
    Cui bono?

more scientists having there say

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    more scientists having there say
    500 scientists declare no climate emergency. Letter sent to UN .. It’s one of the biggest scams in history all for the agenda .. Have a watch and share please #ClimateScam pic.twitter.com/PtIkR66zcM
    — Sean collins (@SeanCollins66) April 13, 2023
    While covid had people on the ropes, the climate regulations will deliver the knockout blow, and I don't think the majority of people have realised that yet. Interesting times ahead ...

new york going flat out to appease Klaus

Quote Originally Posted by Taffy Blue in Berkshire View Post

Good to see.

The difference is that the suffragettes were fighting for the right to have a voice and a vote.

The green movement has that voice. They stand for elections, and frequently fail to get elected because they cannot balance the need to be environmentally sustainable with the need to be economically and socially sustainable also.

First Team

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    The difference is that the suffragettes were fighting for the right to have a voice and a vote.

The green movement has that voice. They stand for elections, and frequently fail to get elected because they cannot balance the need to be environmentally sustainable with the need to be economically and socially sustainable also.
    That's idiocy. Do you know what "existential" actually means?

First Team

BTW, thanks for the usual one-eyed establishment bore.

First Team

Here come the climate change deniers.

I've asked the climate change deniers on here this question multiple times and to nobodies shock they cannot answer.

Here it is.

Can you describe the physical process which scientists say is causing man made climate change, what is it about that process you disagree with?

I guarantee not one denier can answer this, they're up there with flat earthers.

This is mental.

Climate change is going to cost far far more and we will need to take much more drastic action if we don't do anything now. We could have solved this 40 years ago with nuclear energy but we chose not to because guess who funds the government... oil.

****ing enlightened centrists.

If humans still exist. I’m sure the banks think they will what with 40 year mortgages being available

Here’s a timeline

1960’s - Oil Gone in 10 years

1970’s - Another Ice Age in 10 years

1980’s - Acid Rain will destroy all crops

1990’s - The Ozone Layer will be gone in 10 years

2000’s - Ice Caps will be gone

I know one thing most of these predictions ( computer modelling) has resulted in more taxes.

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    If humans still exist. I’m sure the banks think they will what with 40 year mortgages being available

Here’s a timeline

1960’s - Oil Gone in 10 years

1970’s - Another Ice Age in 10 years

1980’s - Acid Rain will destroy all crops

1990’s - The Ozone Layer will be gone in 10 years

2000’s - Ice Caps will be gone

I know one thing most of these predictions ( computer modelling) has resulted in more taxes.
    The ozone layer didn't go because humanity worked together to stop emissions of chemicals. This is something we aren't doing really for climate change.

The ice caps are melting at a rapid rate. We will see summers without any Ice in the north pole in my lifetime.

Oceans and lakes are acidifying, the effects of that will be catastrophic.

Is it any wonder why gen z and millenials are so so frustrated with boomers?

Quote Originally Posted by Doucas View Post
    I've asked the climate change deniers on here this question multiple times and to nobodies shock they cannot answer.

Here it is.

Can you describe the physical process which scientists say is causing man made climate change, what is it about that process you disagree with?

I guarantee not one denier can answer this, they're up there with flat earthers.
    Bit harsh that, I'm sure they'll get round to answering your question eventually, just give them a decade or two.

BTW, thanks for the usual one-eyed establishment bore.
    It's not being an establishment bore. Quite the opposite, I am nothing of the sort.

It's just pointing out that I think your analogy was really quite bad. Youve come back anf ignored the points and played the man as usual

This is mental.

Climate change is going to cost far far more and we will need to take much more drastic action if we don't do anything now. We could have solved this 40 years ago with nuclear energy but we chose not to because guess who funds the government... oil.

****ing enlightened centrists.
    It's not mental. What I've said is correct.

Whatever the rights and wrongs of the green movement, they aren't suffragettes. The suffragettes were fighting for the right to speak. The green movement (like every one) has that right.

And it is true that any political movement has to be economically and socially sustainable too - or else it will lose support.

That's why it's often pretty frustrating when you look at the people who spearhead these movements who have all the zeal, pomp and self importance of a Victorian missionary, but fundementally don't care about people in the here and now.

You need to have both to succeed. It no use just telling us we are all going to die if we don't listen to you, because even if that is true, it will just lead to less people listening to you.

It's not mental. What I've said is correct.

Whatever the rights and wrongs of the green movement, they aren't suffragettes. The suffragettes were fighting for the right to speak. The green movement (like every one) has that right.

And it is true that any political movement has to be economically and socially sustainable too - or else it will lose support.

That's why it's often pretty frustrating when you look at the people who spearhead these movements who have all the zeal, pomp and self importance of a Victorian missionary, but fundementally don't care about people in the here and now.

You need to have both to succeed. It no use just telling us we are all going to die if we don't listen to you, because even if that is true, it will just lead to less people listening to you.
    1. Climate change isn’t happening

2. Climate change is happening but it’s not caused by humans

3. Climate change is happening caused by humans but no big deal

4. Climate change is happening caused by humans but the economy is more important / China or India have carbon emissions

5. Climate change is happening and is a big deal but it’s too late to do anything about it

You're on stage four Jimbo.

4. Climate change is happening caused by humans but the economy is more important / China or India have carbon emissions

5. Climate change is happening and is a big deal but it’s too late to do anything about it

No, I entirely believe climate change is happening, and is a really important issue, and it should be taken forward by sensible people not by Hooray Henry's glueing themselves to the trains and bridges people use to go about their lives.

[QUOTE=Doucas;5414036]This is mental.

[Climate change is going to cost far far more and we will need to take much more drastic action if we don't do anything now. We could have solved this 40 years ago with nuclear energy but we chose not to because guess who funds the government... oil.

****ing enlightened centrists]

Centrists- right wingers too cowardly to admit they are right wingers.?

[QUOTE=Hilts;5414065]
    This is mental.

[Climate change is going to cost far far more and we will need to take much more drastic action if we don't do anything now. We could have solved this 40 years ago with nuclear energy but we chose not to because guess who funds the government... oil.

****ing enlightened centrists]

Centrists- right wingers too cowardly to admit they are right wingers.?
    What's your "left wing" approach to addressing climate change, Hilts?

Climate change has been happening in recurring warming and cooling cycles since the world began, and long before humans set foot on the planet.