Quote Originally Posted by AdrianAlston View Post
Ironically, Etete and Robinson will probably prove to be his best 2 signings. Though, Etete was a project and injured and Robinson came late. I also think, at a level, Watters will score goals. It could have been a very different season if he'd scored two or three of some of those easier to miss' chances he had early season.
It could be argued that Morison was an opposite of Warnock when it came to transfers - think Robinson for £1.5 million was always a good deal and Etete's performances towards the end of the season were very encouraging (the Ollie Tanner "project" looks like being a failure mind). When it came to the free transfers though, there were always going to be some good ones considering there were so many of them, but, overall, I'd only rate Morison's work there at something like four or five out of ten.

Not convinced about Watters, he's had a decent loan spell at MK Dons and a not so good one at Barnsley (suppose he could still score a hat trick in the Play Off Final!) - I felt a bit sorry for him at the start of the season, but, based on what I've seen, he'd be an okay League One striker and a good one at League Two level.