+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mason Greenwood

Mason Greenwood

I can guess the reaction but just wanted to see if anyone would actually accept him coming here? He obviously has huge talent and has been “cleared” despite the audio that did the rounds on social media.

Personally it’s a no from me.

Re: Mason Greenwood

I don't think that's something we need to worry about.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    I don't think that's something we need to worry about.
    No nor me, didn’t mean to suggest it’s likely, just wondered more about opinions.

Absolutely not.
    Those tapes were horrible.

id say no, but then id also argue that hes not been found guilty of anything and therefore should be able to work.

i guess that makes me a hypocrite and i need to work on that

Last edited by TheGoose; 31-07-23 at 11:58. Reason: double post

International

Quote Originally Posted by TheGoose View Post
    id say no, but then id also argue that hes not been found guilty of anything and therefore should be able to work.

I guess that makes me a hypocrite and I need to work on that
    Everyone will say no he's a knob, but if they were being honest and it was a choice between Ugbo and Greenwood they would love to have Greenwood banging in 20 to 30 goals a season.

Getting them to admit it will be difficult though, this is the Mother Teresa board.

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    Everyone will say no he's a knob, but if they were being honest and it was a choice between Ugbo and Mason they would have Mason.

Getting them to admit it will be difficult though, this is the morale board.
    He’s a nasty prick and I wouldn’t want him associated with us.

If he gets back in the MU squad, I hope he gets given a rough time wherever he plays.

International

Quote Originally Posted by Wash DC Blue View Post
    He’s a nasty prick and I wouldn’t want him associated with us.
    I agree he is, but it's to play football, I bet a lot of young players are and treat people badly.

International

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    If he gets back in the MU squad, I hope he gets given a rough time wherever he plays.
    He does deserve to.

I guess I’m a bit of a hypocrite as I was supportive of Ched Evans.
    Having seen the video of Greenwood’s girlfriend though, I couldn’t support him.

The court of public opinion seems to say no irrespective of the courts which seems slightly odd to me. You either believe in the court system or you don't. Surely that is the issue. Whether we like the bloke or not is irrelevant.

He would score shitloads at this level, its a no brainer. He's going to rightfully have a load of abuse if he plays in this country.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueArmy 86 View Post
    He would score shitloads at this level, its a no brainer. He's going to rightfully have a load of abuse if he plays in this country.
    He’ll be off to Saudi and earn megabucks in a country where his behaviour will he applauded.

Quote Originally Posted by Vindec View Post
    The court of public opinion seems to say no irrespective of the courts which seems slightly odd to me. You either believe in the court system or you don't. Surely that is the issue. Whether we like the bloke or not is irrelevant.
    We all know what he did, court case only fell apart cos his gf refused to follow through with the case.

Quote Originally Posted by cityhammer View Post
    He’ll be off to Saudi and earn megabucks in a country where his behaviour will he applauded.
    I was going to post something similar.

Quote Originally Posted by cityhammer View Post
    We all know what he did, court case only fell apart cos his gf refused to follow through with the case.
    Isn’t she set to marry him now and just had his baby.

International

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    Isn’t she set to marry him now and just had his baby.
    It would be funny if she did then left him before the honeymoon and took half his house's and money!

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    this is the Mother Teresa board.
    I'd have signed her if she could've got 20 a season.

Quote Originally Posted by Wash DC Blue View Post
    I guess I’m a bit of a hypocrite as I was supportive of Ched Evans.
    Having seen the video of Greenwood’s girlfriend though, I couldn’t support him.
    Put against the grief the crowd sometimes give to former players (I recall Gunter getting booed for example) or to those that are genuinely disliked for whatever reason, the reception given to Ched Evans was in my opinion the lowest point of CCS history.

International

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Paget Flashman View Post
    I'd have signed her if she could've got 20 a season.
    She'd get more than most of our recent strikers.

First Team

At a guess most football fans would be forgiving should the goals come.
    Our neighbours would condem us for it yet if the roles were reversed then so would the opinions.
    Personally I would not be that happy but as others have said he has not been convicted

He's an exceptional talent , who many in Europe are desperate to sign .

Courts decided he us in innocent as was Giggs so we assume justice is done .

I'm sure I'll be insulted when I suggest (some ) ladies following Football players around know what's what , when one I'd badly discarded option b kicks in . All about the money.

So long as he was banging in the goals and we didn't have to endure the crap we have to put up with for the last couple of seasons. Couldn't care less if Hitler and Mussolini were our wingers and crossed the ball that was able to land on the proverbial sixpence. General Franco was our midfield general and and Kim Jong Un marshalled our defence. Anything but endure what we have had to put up with recently!

On a serious note, note I wouldn't take him. No thanks!