Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
I tell you what's futile

You , giving it the nuanced nonsense when yet again today you have spent your time on here defending sunak and his party and followers ....that's you .....going back on what they said they would do

It's their fault and it's your fault because you prop them up

Day in day out your suck up to them , it's cringeworthy nonsense wrapped up in clever dick talk

Maybe one day you will come on here and say christ lads question time was shocking the tory mp was battered and looked totally isolated , the conference was crap , ss braverman is going down a nasty right wing path .....etc etc

A bit of honesty really and acceptance instead of this feathered ego political debating cobblers , you are only fooling yourself

But you havnt got the balls
The problem is Sludge is that your view of reality isnt very accurate. Only today on numerous occasions you have promoted weird, unfounded conspiracy theories about some sinister racist organisation at the heart of the govt that even the PM isn't aware of etc.

So seeing things differently to you is something I am pleased to do.

I know you think every day is an apocalyptic disaster but it really isn't the case.

You should stand on Queen St with a placard and promote some of your ideas some day.