Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
Do you really think the Tories will make many gains due to 20mph? I don't. Not in the slightest. I reckon there is much more dislike of the Tories in Wales than there is support of Labour. That all stems from Westminster. Most Tory support in Wales seems, from my experience anyway, to be bitter, older men, people who are more likely to be more right wing.

If you could have a slogan across the length of the Welsh border, it would read "anyone bar the Tories". I think it's important to realise that, rather than believe Wales has a big love-in with Labour. That's why Labour can do what it wants, because they know Wales will never support the Tories.
Is that a good enough reason to vote Labour though ? It obviously has nothing to do with the actual policies put forward by each party and how they affect Wales. Labour can just carry on trashing the Welsh NHS, Welsh Business, Welsh Schools and transport. Hang on - those are the exact things that Labour supporters accuse the Tories of doing, which is why they wont vote for them - you couldn't make it ip could you.