+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 34 of 59 FirstFirst ... 242526272829303132333435363738394041424344 ... LastLast

Thread: 40 Killed In Hamas Attacks In Israel

Re: 40 Killed In Hamas Attacks In Israel

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    As I said, as bad as each other.
    Not even close, but I am not surprised that you and the majority see it as such.
    Shalom.

Quote Originally Posted by stevo View Post
    Your dogmatic views are toxic.
    Something sure is.

Quote Originally Posted by truthpaste View Post
    Something sure is.
    Your response to Jon1959’s post was piss poor. You’ve completely dismissed most of it as it doesn’t fit your narrative. It’s known as confirmation bias.

Not even close, but I am not surprised that you and the majority see it as such.
    Shalom.
    You carry on about people saying what they’re going to do, whereas even if we accept what you claim, shouldn’t Israel be judged by their actions? The Palestine/Gaza death toll is way, way above the Israeli one in both the short and long term. How do you justify that?

As bad as each other.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    You carry on about people saying what they’re going to do, whereas even if we accept what you claim, shouldn’t Israel be judged by their actions? The Palestine/Gaza death toll is way, way above the Israeli one in both the short and long term. How do you justify that?

As bad as each other.
    An accurate way to sum it up would be to say that neither side is guiltless, every individual on and off the battlefield will be held to account and God's detailed comments on the two key offspring of Abraham and their future plight have played out (as with every jot of Biblical Prophecy) precisely.

Your response to Jon1959’s post was piss poor. You’ve completely dismissed most of it as it doesn’t fit your narrative. It’s known as confirmation bias.
    When extensive research amounts to 'wiki' then we can all pack up.

And all your extensive research comes from the bible, right? Enough said.

There are thousands of possible sources that all agree on the meaning of the word 'Hamas' - all that say it is an acronym of an Arabic phrase for 'Islamic Resistance Movement'.

But you prefer to reference a similar sounding word in Hebrew from the Old Testament that means something slightly different. We don't all need to pack up - but maybe you should? You are a fundamentalist clown!

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    There are thousands of possible sources that all agree on the meaning of the word 'Hamas' - all that say it is an acronym of an Arabic phrase for 'Islamic Resistance Movement'.

But you prefer to reference a similar sounding word in Hebrew from the Old Testament that means something slightly different. We don't all need to pack up - but maybe you should? You are a fundamentalist clown!
    I wonder if this is one of those incidences like the reference to wormwood in the bible (Revelation 8:11): The name of the star is Wormwood. A third of the waters became wormwood, and many people died from the water, because it had been made bitter.
    The name Chernobyl means wormwood in Russian and indeed rivers became contaminated after the release of radioactive material there.

Maybe it is no coincidence that Hamas means 'Islamic Resistance Movement' in Arabic but violence in Hebrew? No-one can deny that Hamas are a pretty violent outfit I think.

700 Palestinians killed in the last 24 hours alone. Shocking pictures of traumatized children on Al Jazeera tonight. Heartbreaking.

But that’s okay because Israel has a right to defend itself, apparently.

But that’s okay because Israel has a right to defend itself, apparently.
    Defend yes.But they are on the attack.

The spokesman for Netanyahu who is regularly on the news is even more of a right wing nutcase than he is

I have admiration for those who think peace is possible in the middle east

I think they should focus on something else though as it's clearly never going to happen with all these headcases in positions of power

Can't get the images of those poor little children out of my mind, some of them are now orphans. Just want to gather them up and bring them home with me.

Sure, a Book you would love to see invalidated.
    A Book that talks about people like you.
    A Book that told us about Bethlehem and the birth of Christ over 700 years before anyone cared about it.
    A Book that lists all the current active enemies of Israel and how they will launch their final attack.
    A Book that allows science to occasionally catch up with it.
    A Book that outsells every other book on the planet, year after year.

So where does your research come from?

Sure, a Book you would love to see invalidated.
    A Book that talks about people like you.
    A Book that told us about Bethlehem and the birth of Christ over 700 years before anyone cared about it.
    A Book that lists all the current active enemies of Israel and how they will launch their final attack.
    A Book that allows science to occasionally catch up with it.
    A Book that outsells every other book on the planet, year after year.

So where does your research come from?
    Surely not even you would accept everything in the bible - would you?

You must be a cherry picker - amplifying some bits and brushing other bits under the carpet - whilst claiming the whole sorry mistranslated compendium is 'the word' of a supernatural deity that promises you and your fellow cultists an eternity in paradise?

Although you clearly approve of Bibi Netanyahu who recently picked out one of the 23,000 verses from the Old Testament to inspire his followers and illustrate Israel's plan for expansion and revenge (from the First Book of Samuel). He used the fate of the Bronze Age (c 1000 BCE) Amalekites as a template for the fate of the Palestinians at the hands of the IDF “You must remember what Amalek has done to you, says our Holy Bible. And we do remember.”:

“This is what the Lord Almighty says,” the prophet Samuel tells Saul. “‘I will punish the Amalekites for what they did to Israel when they waylaid them as they came up from Egypt. Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.’”

As a fan of 'The Holy Bible' he is doing a good job on the putting to death of men and women, children and infants .... and the rest.

As soon as someone says ....well Jesus said in the Bible.......I am off

Quote Originally Posted by Gofer Blue View Post
    700 Palestinians killed in the last 24 hours alone. Shocking pictures of traumatized children on Al Jazeera tonight. Heartbreaking.
    It's fecking disgraceful

Israel know they have one chance if they stop now they run the risk of repeated of Oct 7th .

I Hamas had released all hostage during the ceasefire as a gesture they want peace perhaps many Palestinians would be alive if the terrorists surrender the war stops ,one needs aks Hamas what they are trying to gain other than martyrdom and more death ??

You must be a cherry picker - amplifying some bits and brushing other bits under the carpet - whilst claiming the whole sorry mistranslated compendium is 'the word' of a supernatural deity that promises you and your fellow cultists an eternity in paradise?

Although you clearly approve of Bibi Netanyahu who recently picked out one of the 23,000 verses from the Old Testament to inspire his followers and illustrate Israel's plan for expansion and revenge (from the First Book of Samuel). He used the fate of the Bronze Age (c 1000 BCE) Amalekites as a template for the fate of the Palestinians at the hands of the IDF “You must remember what Amalek has done to you, says our Holy Bible. And we do remember.”:

“This is what the Lord Almighty says,” the prophet Samuel tells Saul. “‘I will punish the Amalekites for what they did to Israel when they waylaid them as they came up from Egypt. Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.’”

As a fan of 'The Holy Bible' he is doing a good job on the putting to death of men and women, children and infants .... and the rest.
    Hope Sludge doesn't see the above or he's off

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Israel know they have one chance if they stop now they run the risk of repeated of Oct 7th .

I Hamas had released all hostage during the ceasefire as a gesture they want peace perhaps many Palestinians would be alive if the terrorists surrender the war stops ,one needs aks Hamas what they are trying to gain other than martyrdom and more death ??
    Many thanks for placing a well balanced comment amongst what is mainly an anti-semitic drone.
    If I wanted BBC News 24 I would have gone there instead.

Why would violence (Hamas) want anything more or less than the bent of their DNA?

Many thanks for placing a well balanced comment amongst what is mainly an anti-semitic drone.

Why would violence (Hamas) want anything more or less than the bent of their DNA?
    Playing racist war-crime cheerleading bingo? Congratulations - I think you got the full set!

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    It's fecking disgraceful
    Still can't get those images from yesterday of those poor little children out of my mind. Had a job sleeping last night. There must surely be hundreds of orphans there now. Some sort of Kindertransport would be good if only just for these kids but very unlikely I guess in the present circumstances.

Oh, FFS. Anti-Semitic? I’ve got nothing against Jews. I’ve got plenty against the Israeli government. That is not being anti-Semitic and you know it. You’re really hitting an all-time low here.

I wouldn't promote any book having seen it ripped out of it's given context. Placed back into it's given context it is obviously divine in origin and is something that's very easy to present as utterly wise and completely truthful. No other literature comes close.
    1. I notice you say that it's a "mistranslated compendium" - so give your best example...you've got 1189 chapters to choose from.
    2. I see your attack on the Bible quickly switched to an attack on someone (Mr Netanyahu) who quoted from it re the History of Israel and the Land originally given to the Jews which (as of yet) they have never fully possessed.
    3. Please don't declare that I approve of Netanyahu when I have never even mentioned him in relation to this conflict.
    4. If I rightly have to stick to the facts then so do you.