+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: And it's goodnight from me

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: And it's goodnight from me

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    Direct quotations , get real there are literally dozens of snide comments on this forum aimed at people with different opinions to yours on here , perhaps you’re one of the reasons people get upset and want to pack it in.

I’ll tell you what the next time I see one from you I’ll create a thread about it if that’s easier.
    Snide comments and different opinions are different from outright lies. It's not that difficult a concept to grasp.

I would be interested to know of anyone who has given up posting on here on my behalf but if you know any such person, please do tell

Smile Re: And it's goodnight from me

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Snide comments and different opinions are different from outright lies. It's not that difficult a concept to grasp.

I would be interested to know of anyone who has given up posting on here on my behalf but if you know any such person, please do tell
    Out right lies like what….( even our own politicians in the echelons of power, lie ) care to point them out , and if you can point them out will be offered a counter argument- that’s how a message-board works.

As far as I’m aware you just don’t appear like posters who have different opinions on what you want to hear. If you don’t like what’s being posted then just ignore it.

Besides , as another poster pointed out it’s a football message-board, I think this would be the last place I’d come for facts and evidence based analysis if you’re that put out.