Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
I worded that poorly, apologies. I'll reword, rethink my generalisation in more detail.

I've got friends on social media, some of whom fall into one general category. Not sure how you'd name this category, but if they were ever to share some pointless meme on Facebook, they'd be things like, not that I'm saying everyone subscribes to everything in this list:

Muslims being offended by poppies
False nonsense about our Military and Armed Forces not being appreciated
Stop the boats, ban immigration (mainly of muslims)
Support Brexit
Why can't we use Christmas and Easter, even when they aren't religious at all
How much foreign aid costs
The workshy
Bollocks to the environment
Dripford
Anything anti-Labour
Welsh friends who are Pro-British to the point of almost being anti-Welsh and dislike anything anyone in Wales does ever, that Britain is the only important country in the world
Freedom of speech (usually to allow discrimination), usually coupled with comments about people being offended by certain old fashioned types of inappropriate humour.

If anyone was going to post anti Greta Thunberg stuff, it's that sort of demographic, not that they all do, nor are those who post anti-Greta stuff do subscribe to that list. It's also possibly true that those who aren't bothered by the above list are accepting of what she and other environmentalists do. I accept that it's certainly not a case of one or the other.
https://x.com/TRobinsonNewEra/status...27678524870807