+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FT: HUDDERSFIELD TOWN 2 - 1 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: HUDDERSFIELD TOWN v CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

That was disappointing. We deserved something out of that.

Quote Originally Posted by tforturton View Post
    That was disappointing. We deserved something out of that.
    I don’t think we did in the end, the better side won. Huddersfield wore us down in the end using an approach that you would have thought would have played into our hands.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I don’t think we did in the end, the better side won. Huddersfield wore us down in the end using an approach that you would have thought would have played into our hands.
    Yup, Huddersfield couldn't get behind us and resorted to deep crosses, the ball in front of us. Poor defending.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Yup, Huddersfield couldn't get behind us and resorted to deep crosses, the ball in front of us. Poor defending.
    But they did that most of the second half. They won a load of corners from it. I wonder if that's one of the problems in having 3 centre backs and little width?

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    But they did that most of the second half. They won a load of corners from it. I wonder if that's one of the problems in having 3 centre backs and little width?
    I can't recall Huddersfield turning us that much. It was obvious that Morison had decided to play the midfield a little deeper so he must've fancied his chances defensively. Huddersfield were the better side and deserved the win in my opinion, but we've got to be disappointed with the defending for the goals.