+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: There's a huge new migrant issue unfolding. So why isn't there any real debate about THIS one?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: There's a huge new migrant issue unfolding. So why isn't there any real debate about THIS one?

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    But you are anything but balanced. Most of the stuff you write is solidly left-wing. So criticising them is only going to be in one direction, in much the same way that a centrist person will always criticise someone like Jeremy Corbyn from only one direction.

If it drives you insane, then stop writing such extreme stuff. In this thread alone, you have mentioned Stormfront, and suggested people who like the article should hang out with them. Then you've labelled the article racist and said it was a white guy who wrote it for white guys.

That's inflammatory stuff, and it's right that people pull you up on it. If you don't like it, then don't write such unhinged guff in the first place.
    It's meant to be inflammatory. Someone has to point this stuff out as we're up against extreme right wing bias, and yeah, it's written by a white guy for white guys. I regard your stance as extreme too (you'll be aghast at that I'm sure). There you go again, calling my posts unhinged guff. That's not debate and you know it, it's a superior attitude and shows you have the inability to demonstrate any humility when someone is actually engaging with you. It's lecturing - talking down to people. As I said before, sanctimonious. It's a shame.
    Last edited by Citizen's Nephew; 30-06-22 at 13:15. Reason: Grammer