+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

i,ve never been bothered with USA politics until this election

i find Trump a fascinating individual just like Morrissey an outsiders outsider so to speak . I ask myself how did this business man turn into a president . I would argue with you how he is turning USA into a manufacturing powerhouse .As I work in manufacturing it's refreshing a president or leader saying these things when china has screwed the world in this area . Trump policys in this area needs to deemed a blue print for the rest of the world . so yes i agree with his policy in this area

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    i,ve never been bothered with USA politics until this election

i find Trump a fascinating individual just like Morrissey an outsiders outsider so to speak . I ask myself how did this business man turn into a president . I would argue with you how he is turning USA into a manufacturing powerhouse .As I work in manufacturing it's refreshing a president or leader saying these things when china has screwed the world in this area . Trump policys in this area needs to deemed a blue print for the rest of the world . so yes i agree with his policy in this area
    All of his maga merch is made in China. But its so nice to him say the opposite.

My main problem with trump is that he's an authoritarian and I think that an authoritarian in charge of basically a continent is bad for the world.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    All of his maga merch is made in China. But its so nice to him say the opposite.

My main problem with trump is that he's an authoritarian and I think that an authoritarian in charge of basically a continent is bad for the world.
    so lets get this straight you are against trump working for the american people into turning many past forgotten places like michigan much needed jobs and good manufacturing jobs at that . he has revived the automotive industry over there check it out . i disagree with his green policy though

so lets get this straight you are against trump working for the american people into turning many past forgotten places like michigan much needed jobs and good manufacturing jobs at that . he has revived the automotive industry over there check it out . i disagree with his green policy though
    That's not what I said at all. I said he talks the talk but doesn't walk the walk. There's no way you could conclude that from my post.

I took your advice and checked out the U.S. domestic car manufacturing data. All of the charts I can find look like this:

https://fred.stlouisfed.org/series/DAUPSA

I'm no expert in this, so more than happy to be corrected

Quote Originally Posted by Veg1960 View Post
    I took your advice and checked out the U.S. domestic car manufacturing data. All of the charts I can find look like this:

https://fred.stlouisfed.org/series/DAUPSA

I'm no expert in this, so more than happy to be corrected
    Ooof! This one has been hit out of the park.

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Ooof! This one has been hit out of the park.
    Yep. Even shows how, under Obama's administration, car manufacturing tanked due to the world financial crash in 2007/2008 and then recovered to previous levels. Hella impressive!

What excuse has Trump got for the continual decline since he came into power in 2016 - considering he's claimed (and Mozzer can apparently testify) he's doing a great job in that area?

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Yep. Even shows how, under Obama's administration, car manufacturing tanked due to the world financial crash in 2007/2008 and then recovered to previous levels. Hella impressive!

What excuse has Trump got for the continual decline since he came into power in 2016 - considering he's claimed (and Mozzer can apparently testify) he's doing a great job in that area?
    To be fair they are importing more to fill the drop in domestic production though!!

https://legacy.trade.gov/td/otm/asse...er_Imports.pdf

And the answer to the question, how did the business man become a president, is with the help of a lot of disinformation - the same type of disinformation that is now being spread about election fraud.